Part 1

She just stood there. If she didn't move, she would be spotted. But if she did move, then she would still be spotted. All (y/n) could do was watch her poor classmate Midoriya get dragged by Bakugo in a local park, his scowl growing more frightening than ever.

How scary... She thought. She always thought he was scary. Brutal. Watching him time and time again terrorize the children that hadn't been fortunate enough to become a part of his posse, and watch him gloat about it too. She watched his arrogance and brutality run wild within him, even now as she watches him hurt another- one of his own.

(Y/n) finally decided to make a run for it. Luckily for her, she went by unnoticed. She thought if Bakugo saw her, he would have her meet the same fate as Midoriya faced. And with that risk in her mind, she ran a good few blocks before finally stopping in front of her house, out of breath.

"Why is he so scary?! I am never getting myself involved with such a beast! EVER!"

~~~~~~

(Time skip- 6 years)

The night was always calm when you were at Shoto's. The scenery of the black night sky looked most beautiful the abode balcony, and it was something you were used to. You and him, hanging out. The usual.

"Shoto."
"What?"
"Bakugo sure is scary...isn't he?"
"...Sure"
The two of you leaned on the balcony by Shoto's room, paying few words to each other, your gazes unmoving and fixated on the stars. There, you released a heavy sigh.
"...How unfortunate for me. I have to sit right next to him in class. Woe is me!" you exclaimed dramatically with your hand over your forehead.
"If you're that scared of him, then don't provoke him."
"I know that much, Shoto. Dear lord, today was just full of surprises! how was I supposed to know this would happen?" You said as you walked closer to him to lean your back against his. Your houses had cordial relations, therefore you would often visit him for meetings your dad had with Endeavor and other important people. Although you thought of Shoto as an older brother, there were days you noticed when he acted distantly and closed off. While your relationship was a difficult one, you both knew you were closer to each other than anyone else. Brother and sister, comrade in arms. Best friends.
"It's just the first day of U.A, (y/n)," he said turning to you, causing you to remove yourself from his back, "maybe just ignore Bakugo and wait until he warms up as time moves forward."
His words rang true, you thought. Thinking back at the aggressive male's first approach in school.

(Earlier in school)

You sat down right next to Bakugo, as you were assigned to, dread and surprise overflowing your mind. You could die right there when he looked at you with cold, solid eyes. Ever since witnessing a harsh encounter between the short tempered fuse and Midoriya, you had always been terrified of him. Naturally, you dreaded making his acquaintance. As you pulled out the chair and adjusted your seat, he stared at you with a dry and somewhat irritated expression. You carried a sword, to which it stuck out in the widest opening, catching his eye like an obvious accessory. Interesting to the very first sight, you were indeed. Your face rung a bell to him. He's seen you with a duo haired boy before.
"Hey, you and that half 'n half extra got in through recommendation, right?" he growled. Everyone had made a big deal of Endeavor's son, that it had overshined your own abilities, and so not many people knew your own. He gestured towards the sword."The hell is your quirk?"
You froze up. You lowered your head, glimpsing at his natural scowl.

Why the hell is he talking to me?! Why is the last thing I want to happen happening?!

Wincing and unable to speak, you turned your head with your face still lying low. There was no way you wanted to face someone like him. He clicked his tongue, clearly offended by your answer.
"Hey, I asked you a question, so why don't you look at me and give me an answer, huh?! Too pompous to get off your high horse or what?!" you could feel his anger piping up levels. Oh no! you thought, he's getting pissed!
You lift your head and faced him head on. You assume he would otherwise shred your face off. You turned his direction with a distressed look on your face to make it very obvious you did NOT want to make contact with him whatsoever. While your head was still slightly lowered, you were looking at him nonetheless.
"Jeez, s-sorry... My quirk..." that was all you mustered up to say before retreating to a long pause, sweating profusely, begging the man upstairs to help you choose an answer that would satisfy him. His red eyes shot right at you and awaited your next words.

Oh god, he keeps staring! He's going to kill me.

Because you faced Bakugo, he finally managed to see your face clearly. Down to your (e/c), to your flustered appearance, and your (s/c) skin, he caught them all. He catches himself staring and immediately looked away. He ended the awkward silence by adding "Whatever. Nevermind" to the equally awkward "conversation". He was then right after yelled at by a fellow classmate named Iida for bothering a certain girl, then class finally started. He caught one last glimpse of your face, and looked away, unable to forget your appearence. Was he blushing a little? As cheeky as it sounds, you were really pretty.

And so as your first lesson started, that was your last contact with each other for the rest of the day.

(Back to present time)

"Well, I did manage to survive Bakugo's terrifying glare. I guess there's hope for me yet," you chuckled. Shoto placed his hand on your head.
"Seeing you so scared of someone is unnatural to me. But I guess there are other moments when you're so scared, you tense up and get really flustered. I think that's cute."
Your cheeks were dusted pink and you gently removed his hand from your head, which he reacted with softly pushing your forehead by the palm of his hand.
"You just like to watch me suffer." you pouted. He gave a chuckle.
"That's not it. It's just, watching someone like you get aloof over things is refreshing to me."
You stare at him for a moment before looking out at the stars again, cracking a smile.
"How you manage to say these types of things with a straight face is beyond me."

A/n
Edited.
Plz lemme know if there were any mistakes throughout the story.

W/c: 1153