Part 22

You got up extra early this morning, realizing it was finally Saturday. You were holding the party today, and your dad was even going to help you set everything up. You woke up at 7:00 am and jumped in the shower, feeling the relaxing sensation on your bare skin. Thinking you were a bit too excited for something as simple as a party, you couldn't help it either way. This was your first time with many things. Throwing a party with your friends for your friends, having a large group come to your house, along with new having feelings. You couldn't blame yourself for being so ecstatic.
When you got out of the shower and put on some clothes you go to the living room to find your father. He was up much earlier than you were and you noticed he put up most of the decorations, leaving you to put out the food. Since your father had work along with your mother, it was just going to be you and your friends without any interruptions.
"Thank you, daddy!"
"I'm heading out now, (y/n). I want you to behave and not make a mess or cause a ruckus. I love you." he said patting your head. You smiled and hugged him goodbye.
"Ok! I love you too! Bye bye."
You watched him walk out the door and then turned around to fully set up the table for snacks. The party wasn't starting until 2:00 pm. You had a bit of time. Smiling, you pull your hair into a ponytail, clenching your fists with a bright atmosphere and yell,
"Ok! I'm ready!"

-------------------------------

Everyone (Denki, Kirishima, Jirou, Mina, Shoto, and Katsuki) met at the stop they all agreed to meet, standing there discussing little things in between each other. Shoto and Katsuki would guide everyone to your place, and they would follow close behind. The energy was refreshing and the excitement between them was somewhat soothing to the two boys in front.
"Woooooo! Aren't you excited?! We've never been to (l/n)'s house before and now we're gonna see it!" Mina yelled.
"Her house must be huge. Right, Todoroki?" Kirishima added while they all followed close behind Shoto and Katsuki.
"It's average," Shoto responded.
"You'll see when we get there," said Katsuki, "She's loaded, what do you expect?"
"She did get into UA by recommendations anyway. Oh man, this will be good."
"How far is her house?"
"You'll find out when we get there!"
"Everyone, nobody ask Bakugo anything." Kaminari snickered. Everyone giggled except for Katsuki (or Shoto).
"How nice of (l/n) to invite just us. We must mean something to her!"
"Duh. She thinks of you guys like her best friends. You guys should think of her the same way, " Bakugo said, his ego rising up a bit. Only he knew what you told him that day. You told him. Nobody else. Only him. Only he knew. It made him happy.
~~~~~~~~~

The party started and...

~~~~~~~~~

"Your house is really big, (l/n)!"
"Yeah, you really are loaded," Ashido and Kirishima commented. You were all gathered in the guest room. The party had already started when everyone arrived. It was a small party, but it was cozy just like you thought it would be. You had a table filled with mini cakes, cookies, chips, popcorn, and even a hot chocolate bar with the little candy canes. There was holiday music playing in the background and the Christmas lights lit the room to a reddish color.
"Thanks for inviting us, (l/n)!" yelled Kirishima.
"Well, thank you guys for coming..." you started blushing, "it means a lot, really..."
Everyone 'aww'ed your sudden bashfulness. Shoto and Katsuki were internally squealing.
"It's nice of you to make one!" Jirou added, which made you smile. You were so happy.
"So, what do you guys wanna do? I bought holiday movies and multiplayer games I think-"
"Let's play truth or dare! It ain't a real party if you don't play at least one round!"
You got cut off by Ashido, while her suggestion made you nervous. You read enough books to know where those types of games led to, and you weren't ready for those types of things.
"A-Actually Mina-"
"Or spin the bottle, " suggested Jirou.

Oh no...

"What are you, 6th graders?! Why can't you just watch a fucking movie?!"
You sighed in relief. Shoto sat on the sofa in silence.
"K-Katsuki is right. I bought Christmas classics, too."
You pulled out famous Christmas titles out from your bag.
"Naaah," everyone groaned.
"I vote for truth or dare."
"I wanna play it, too"
You sighed and looked at Katsuki,  who was sitting on the opposite couch of Shoto. He looks away, indicating that you were on your own. You did have a choice though. You could've just said no and have them pick something else to do. But that would be boring. And majority ruled. Just like Shoto said, you could just let the guest decide what they want to do to have a fun time.
You groaned, deciding to take one for the team and give in.
"Alright, alright. Let's play truth or dare."
Everyone cheered and got into a circle.
"You guys need to get in this, too!" yelled Kirishima.
"Absolutely not," replied Shoto.
"Fuck off, I ain't playing that shit!" followed up Katsuki.
"Please, guys? You can't come to my party just to sit back."
They both got silent for a moment, then Katsuki growled. They then joined the circle.
"There we go! Now, who goes first!?"
"(L/n) did make the party..."
Everyone looked at you.

You've got to be kidding me...

-A/n-
Plz lemme know if there are any mistakes!! Much love~