Part 21

"Your having a Christmas party, (y/n)?"
"Yeah. But keep it on the down low. I'm only inviting a few friends, which is you guys."
"Thanks, (y/n)! I'm there!" yelled Kirishima.
"Me too!" Mina joined in.
"Thank you, guys. It would mean a lot to me if you all came. Shoto and Katsuki helped me make it happen."
"Bakugo? Helping someone? Who are you and what have you done with the real Bakugo?" Kaminari and Kirishima snickered.
"Shut the hell up, weird hair!"
"(Y/n) must have really gotten to you if your helping her out with stuff."
"Kaminari, I swear I'll kill you."
"Eheh, Katsuki is a good friend to me, but I'm sure he would help other people if they really needed it."
Everyone got quiet. You sweatdropped.
"I don't think so. Bakugo would be more the type to laugh at someone in distress than to actually help them." stated Mina.
"Ashido, I swear to g-"
"Yeah, Bakugo is just not the type to go out of his way for anyone other than himself."
"You guys are just upset because you can't be as strong as me! Keep talking shit! See if you'll be saying the same things when I'm the number one hero!" he yelled.
"Awww, Katsuki, they just don't know the real you who cares about other people." you poked his cheeks. He swatted your hand away, blushing.
"He loves you, (y/n). That's why you're the only person he listens to." commented Jirou. Shoto coughed and glared at her and Katsuki.
"No I don't!! What even is there to love about some dumbass?!" Katsuki yelled.
"Hey! There's a lot to love about me! You just can't see it!" you countered.
"Tch. You're better off with that half 'n half bastard."
Shoto glanced at him. "Are you insisting upon it?"
Katsuki got silent.
"Hmph! Well I'm sure SHOTO thinks there's a lot to love about me. Right Shoto?"
He nodded. "Yes."
"See? Shoto seems like he would be the type to cherish me."
"Whatever!"
"If you had to marry one of them, (y/n), who would you choose? Bakugo or Todoroki?" Mina asked. Everyones eyes were on you.
"Ugh, what are you guys? Third graders?" you sneered, "I obviously would marry Takuya Yamanaka. He's just so beautiful."
Everyone groaned at your answer. Both Katsuki and Shoto were disappointed.
You took your seat as class was about to begin.
"Yeesh. Lunch gets more wild and wild by the day. Oh well."
Lessons continued, but all you could think about was your party. You couldn't wait. Everyone said they were going. It was the first time a group of friends was coming to your house. You knew it was going to be a blast.

~A/n~
A shorter chapter this time