Part 24

Katsuki and Shoto stayed with you after the party ended and helped you clean up. After he heard Shoto was going to stay with you and help, Katsuki INSISTED he would do the same. You all did your own thing until the room looked like it did before the party; clean and neat.
"I'm going home now, (y/n). Goodnight."
He gave you a hug and he left, leaving you and Katsuki in each other's company.
"Guess you should go home too," you said with your back turned towards him and arms crossed. He clearly took offense to it and wouldn't let that attitude last long.
"Hey, what's with that salty attitude all of a sudden?" he growled.
"Hmph..."
"... Alright, little bitch, first of all I'm gonna need you to look at me!"
He walked up to you and roughly grabbed your shoulders, turning you in his direction. You responded with a glare. Although it wasn't very intimidating, Katsuki got the message.
"Ok, so your mad at me. What the fuck for?"
You pouted and puffed your cheeks at his poor choice of words. Did he seriously not know? Was that how self centered he was? You didn't like making a big deal out of situations and you rarely overreacted, but if Katsuki couldn't figure out what he did to hurt you, it made you rethink your friendship with him. At that point, you didn't want to stay quiet any longer. You turned your back to him once again.
"I... I think of you as a very special friend! S-So...because you're unable to realize what you did that made me sad... It kinda hurts, you know?"
Your back was still turned away and voice shaky from nervousness. Katsuki took a long guess as to what he might have done. Until he understood.
"Wait... Are you talking about that stupid dare? How the hell is that my fault?! Kirishima was the one who told us to do it!"
"... You didn't even think about my feelings. You just forced me into it just to keep yourself from losing. You didn't stop to think about how scared and nervous I was..."
"...Tch. Fine. Whatever. Just look at me, dammit."

So that's what's up with her...

He looked at your back, a reminder of how you didn't even want to face him. Until you turned your head, but your back staying the same.
"... You're selfish. You wouldn't think about other people, let alone go out of your way for them unless it's convenient for you. You don't think twice, not even for my feelings. I...hate this Katsuki."
He looked down at his shoes, your words finally sinking into him. He never cared at all about what people thought about him. As long as he was number one, he didn't think he would need to focus on other people's opinion.

But this...stung.

He grabbed your hand and twirled you around, lifting your chin so you properly faced him.
"I'm only gonna say this once, so listen closely. I'm sorry."
You blinked dumbfounded, looking into his eyes. While he kept a straight face, you could feel his rapid heartbeat against your chest. He was nervous. He was sincere. A Katsuki nobody else has seen before.
You smiled and gave him a big hug.
"Thank you, Katsuki! I guess you really do care!"
"Tch. I only apologised because you probably would've acted all bitchy towards me and that would be a fucking nuisance..."
Liar. You could see right through him. Katsuki, who secretly really cares about you. Katsuki, who is honest and loud.
You nuzzled your face deep in his chest and sighed.
"I love this Katsuki..." you mumbled. It was muffled but you were certain he heard you loud and clear.
"Watch what you say, dumbass. Somebody might take it the wrong way."

You woke up this morning in a good mood because of one thing; break has started. And tomorrow was Christmas eve. You decided today would be your last chance to get a gift for Katsuki and Shoto. You got up from your bed and walked over to your balcony.
"Ahh, I bet today's weather is just beautif-"
Upon opening your screen doors, a heave of snow invaded your room and fierce winds nearly blew you away. It was quite the struggle to close them back up, but once you did, you were caked in snow.
"A blizzard?! Fantastic! Now how am I going to buy a gift for my friends...?"
You frowned and thought what what else you could do.
"Well... I could bake them something..."
You changed out of your clothes into new ones and raced down the stairs to the kitchen where your parents were enjoying lunch.
"Hello, (y/n). Did you sleep well?"
"I did. Thank you, daddy."
"You sleep far to long, (y/n). It's not healthy to sleep until noon."
"Oh posh, I'm fine! I just need my sleep after long days," you said as you joined them on the table.
"Today, I want to make cupcakes for Shoto and Katsuki."
"Will you need my help, dear?" your mother asked.
"Nah. I want it all to be from me, without any help."
"Alright then."
They both got up and left the room, leaving you with the kitchen to do your thing. You baked cookies and cupcakes before, but your mother always stood by your side to make sure you didn't hurt yourself and help.

This time will be different! I'll poor all my heart out into this!

You looked at the two cupcakes in front of you. Two hours of effort and 3 retries worth of love. They were neatly decorated and packed in two individual boxes. You sighed in satisfaction and removed your apron.
"I'll gives Shoto's to him today once the blizzard clears up since I won't see him tomorrow," you giggled.