Part 2

Together, you and Shoto walked onward to the second day of school, ever ready for the day. His house was in the exact opposite direction of where you lived, so it was quite the surprise you saw him standing outside your house on your way to school. You didn't question it too much then, and the following moment you quickly ran outside to greet him.
"So Shoto, what made you want to come and get me?" you smirked at him.
"To walk to school with you. We always did when we were in middle school. I didn't think you would be surprised." he replied ever so bluntly.
"Heh. I remember when I would go to YOUR house and wait for YOU because it was in the same direction where we went. But UA is in a totally different place. To think you would wait and walk with me, even now, is kinda weird. Stalkish, even."
"...Then walk to school alone," he grumbled as he picked up his speed.
"That was unnecessary!" you yelled as you lightly shoved him-to which he stumbled.
"I'm only joking. Besides, I was so used to us walking together, I feel like it's my duty now."
You shot him a smile, while his face was still unreadable as always. He always took everything so seriously and to be honest, it was part of his charm.
"You're weird. Don't joke around with a serious face like yours," you said, looking straight ahead to which he responded with an unpleasant look.
"I thought you would feel the same way."
You paused with an intentional "thinking" expression.
"Hm...I suppose."

The two of you arrived to class in time, Shoto opening the door, entering the class right after you. You placed your bag next to your seat and there he was. Leaning back on his chair with his feet on his desk like a painfully obvious delinquent was Katsuki Bakugo, resting his eyes. He seemed to notice your arrival and wanted to pick off from yesterday. You just looked away.

Yeesh. His face is always so scary...

"...Hey, you, "

The sudden sound of his husky voice had you jumping in your shoes.

Did this delinquent just call me?

You felt your body tense up. And you didn't dare look him in the eye.

Maybe he directed it to someone else.

You brushed it off still facing away. Of course it wasn't to you, you thought. However, Bakugo hadn't taken your attitude so lightly and was quick to action. Had you really just ignored him?

"Hey! What's your deal, huh?!" he yelled and slammed his hand on your desk. You nearly fell off your seat from shock, having no choice but to look at him. That is, if you valued your life.
"Huh?"
"Whadda you mean 'huh'?! I was talking to you and you completely ignored me! If you got a problem, then spit it out!"
You looked away once again, until someone stepped in, seemingly more interested in jumping into an opportunity to make fun of him then to actually help you out.
"She's obviously terrified of you, Bakugo. Either that or totally creeped out," Kaminari snickered.
"Haah?! It's only the second day, you moron, she doesn't even know me enough to be scared!!"
"Dude, nobody needs to know you to know that your attitude is terrible and then some," Kaminari insulted. Bakugo then followed up, taking it to an extreme and yelling across the classroom.
"Oh yeah?! You wanna die, shit-stain?!"
"Quiet down guys," Aizawa appeared, stopping their ruckus.
Class started, but you were still on edge. Like if Bakugo would lash out at you any moment. And the fact that you could feel staring holes into you doubled the tension. An entire year of this had you feeling like you would be the one exploding.

Soon enough it was a lunch break and you were finally free from Bakugo's trapping gaze. You ran to Shoto's desk the second lunch had started. When he turned around to you, you dramatically fell to his chest pretending to faint. He blankly looked at your witty humour and played along, sarcastically of course.
"You were very brave," he patted your head. You giggled and then the two of you were off to the mess hall like everyone else.
You walked into the cafeteria, sitting at a table distant from the other students.
"Come to my house today," you asked Shoto.
"Yeah, sure. Any particular reason why?"
"I don't know. I just felt like asking."
"That's weird," he nodded.
"No really. I just can't remember the last time you've been to my house."
"That's because I've never gone."
You silently stared for a moment before nearly choking on your juice and coughed to the new information. That couldn't be right!
"*Cough* What?! That can't be! We've known each other for so long, and you're telling me you never once came to my house for a visit?!"
"Well, apart from the outside of it, I've never seen the interior. Think about it. Your father always held meetings at my house with Endeavor."
"Wow, you're right. I don't know why but I feel like I should apologize."
"Why? That's not necessary."
"No, no, this is gonna change today." you said, opening your mouth, that he may give you some of his food, and which he humbly accepted, feeding you some of his soba.
You chewed, swallowed, and smiled brightly.
"This should be fun, Shoto!"

A/n
Edited. Lemme know if there were any mistakes.

W/c: 925