The Meeting

(Since this isn't TOO relevant to the plot, you can skip this if you like)

"Remember, (y/n). Behave and socialize. Don't be shy."
"Yes, daddy."
You waited after he wrung the doorbell for someone to answer. The mansion wasn't too big. A lot bigger than yours. He was a rich man after all. Shortly after, a woman opened the door and bowed. Perhaps a servant?
"You must be the (l/n) family. We've been expecting you. Come in, please."
You walked into the large estate, as she guided you to what seemed like the guest room. She had you both sit down on a large sofa and pored you some tea. You swallowed the hot beverage, awaiting your possible future husband. The atmosphere was too formal for comfort.

I might choke on this tension.

"Please wait here while I get my husband and son."
So she was the father's wife. Since you've done this many times before, you weren't really nervous. But it would get awkward from time to time, and there was nothing you could do about that. In this case, though, you were excited to meet Kei. He looked so dashing in his profile and his quirk was seemed to catch anyone's eye.
Soon after, a busty man entered the room along with his wife. Your father got up to shake his hand, then they turned to you.
"(Y/n), this is lord Yusuke." your father introduced.
"Good afternoon, young one."
He was much taller than your father and looked very intimidating. But he did wear a smile. You sucked it up and stood with your back straight, and chin up. "Good afternoon, sir Yusuke. I am (y/n) (l/n). Pleased to meet you."
He stared at you for a second before replying.
"Hmm... A lovely young lady. Perfect for my son. Bring in Kei, darling."
"Yes, " she responded obediently.

This is it.

"Come in, Kei."

Here he comes.

He walked in the room and stood right in front of you. You blushed a bit, him being much more proper than his profile.

He's even more handsome up close...

The boy in front of you held out his hand. "I'm Kei Yusuke of the Yusuke estate. Pleased to finally meet you, (l/n)."
He took your hand and kissed the top. Your face turned to a noticeable shade of red, to which he chuckled at your reaction.
"Kei, why don't you show (l/n) around the manor while I talk with Mr.(l/n)."
"Yes, father."
Kei escorted you out if the room and took you to a hallway filled with awards and photo's. You took a look at a few. The Yusuke family was twice as wealthy as you were, as they're name well known among other elites.

Wow...what impressive awards...

You looked at him, which he looked back at you.
"You're very stunning, (y/n)."

T-That's one way to break the ice...

"T-Thank you... I actually thought the same thing when I saw your file."
"I hope so. Does that mean you will take me as your husband?"
"What? Ah, um...well-"
"You accepted my offer, right?"
"That's true..."
"When my father told me about you and your quirk, I could not have cared less. A few days later he gave me your profile, which he got from your mother. You were very beautiful, (y/n). Even now, you're so pretty. More than your photo displays. And your quirk..."
"I-Is that so? I didn't think anyone would think that way of me."
"I want to marry you. We would make a strong child. Or several depending on what you prefer."

He's taking this too fast!

"We're still really young. It will be a while before we could even get legally married."
"Ah, your right. I forget you're still fifteen. There is a three-year difference. Apologies."
"You're fine, don't sweat it."
"(Y/n), you got into U.A as a recommendation, yes? You aim to be a hero."
"I do. Now that I think about it, how come you didn't go to U.A? Your quirk would've been so useful."
"I want to be a doctor."
"Oh, wow. You must study hard."
"I don't have a choice."
"Heh... I guess that's true."
At the end of the hall was a beautiful balcony decorated with many colorful flowers. You gasped. "Wow! What a beautiful terrace! It has a wonderful view!"
".... Your face is sparkling, (y/n). The sunset doesn't hold a candle to your beauty. I could watch you all day."

He has such a way with words... I HAVE to convince Shoto to let me marry him.

At that moment, his phone buzzed. He looked at it then looked back at you.
"Let's go back, (y/n)."
"Oh, alright."
You headed back to the room you all were at before. Everyone said their farewells and you all headed out to the car. You look back at Kei, who was looking back at you.
"Please take marrying me into consideration, (y/n)."
"I will."
"Bye, (y/n)."
You smiled and waved at him.
"Goodbye, Yusuke."

A/n:

Edited.

W/c: 858