And without warning, I feel a surge of energy pulsating from Afton. I barely have time to mirror Bella and use her shield. "Bella! SHIELD!" I shout at her. She looks at me in confusion. I have no idea how she shields other people, I can only shield myself. I just have to pray Bella had time to shield everyone.

Then as if caught in an explosion, I go flying backward. I crash into a boulder, and another rock-hard, granite body knocks into me, winding me.

"Oof!" I exhale, my head spinning.

"Henry?!" Bella asks, way too close to me! Oh! She slammed into me!

She jumps away from me, and I sink onto my knees, gasping for breath. That's when I see Afton chuckle and take off through the forest. I make a mad dash after him, not caring about anything anymore. It'll take a moment for Edward to start chasing as well. I might as well go ahead.

I soon catch up with Afton. I pounce on him, knocking him to the ground. I lock my hand around his cold throat, pinning him under me.

"What did you do?!" I yell.

"You?! But...you...nothing happened?!" he asks in shock. I look down at myself. He's right. I'm perfectly fine. Nothing happened, I got knocked back, but that's it.

"That's a pretty lame ability you have!" I mock, grinning.

"HENRY!" Bella screams.

My head whips around to the direction Bella's scream. "Bella?! Are you okay?" I call out, afraid to let go of Afton.

"Hen?! Are you okay?" She wails. Something is seriously wrong.

"Yes! Why what's going on?! I have Afton!! Get one of the guys to come help me," I call back.

"I don't think that'll be possible, Hen!" she calls back, her voice quivering.

I glance down at Afton. He grins smugly at me. "My ability is lame, is it?" he asks, mocking innocence.

The next thing I know, I'm being thrown backwards again. My head smacks into something hard. I smell the blood around me, and everything goes black.

***

"Henry?! Are you okay?"

I grunt a reply and slowly open my eyes. I'm in my room, lying on my bed. Bella is sitting by my side, stroking my long, messy black hair.

"What happened?" I croak. My voice is raspy, I need a drink!

"Something happened, Henry," she whispers.

I hear wailing coming from somewhere downstairs and I glance at Bella in confusion. Wailing? A baby? There aren't any babies in the house.

"What?" I breathe, fearing the worst.

"Afton's ability is...interesting, Hen. And we're okay because of the shields," she murmurs.

"Didn't you shield the others?" I ask in annoyance. That was kinda the reason I shouted to her in the first place.

"I couldn't..." she whispers, looking guilty.

I smile up at her, and squeeze her hand lightly. I know Bella is my grandma and all that, but I still see her as more of a sister. Plus, I can't stay mad at her, she's just too sweet.

I sit up slowly, examining myself. My head is a little sore, but I don't smell any blood, so I guess I've already healed. That's good. I stand up unsteadily for a minute, then regain my balance. I grin at Bella and motion for us to go downstairs. She nods and we walk down the stairs.

With every step I take, the wailing gets louder. And now, it sound like there is more than a single child wailing. What in the world?! Bella shrugs helplessly at me, and continues down the stairs. Once I get to the living room, I stand there shocked. I can feel my mouth hang open a little.

Esme, Alice and Rose are sitting on the couch, absorbed in a serious discussion. Bella stands by me, watching my reaction. Carlisle just keeps pacing. He doesn't even look up at me. And right in the middle of the hall, on the plush Persian carpet, are five babies.

Four little boys...One with bronze, messy hair, another with blond hair, and one more with brown curls. All three of them are beautiful and pale. The other little boy has russet skin and my black hair. And the last baby is a girl, smaller than the others, obviously younger. She has bronze curls and beautiful brown eyes...my eyes.

"No effing way!" I murmur under my breath.

Bella nods, "I know...I was shocked when I saw them too..."

"I'm too young to look after kids!" I stammer, with five pairs of baby eyes on me.

No way! No way! NO WAY!

FML!!