"England even get this much rain?" Geoff asked.

I shook my head no,"Not nearly this much. I mean yeah, it rains but it doesn't flood."

I watched as he started flipping through tv networks only to find static or black and white shows.

"Guess you didn't have this problem either?"

"Nope." I started chuckling,"It's just cause of the storm."

"Yeah I know."

Together the three of us sat in the living room and then Griffon joined the slight family gathering, with the exception of me.

She sat next to Geoff and together we stared at the staticky screen and pretended to enjoy it.

After some time my eyes strayed toward the window next to me and I found myself watching every raindrop fall and land in a puddle.

Time went by and I hadn't noticed Geoff watching me.

"What's wrong Gav?" He asked now putting all eyes on me.

"What?"

I turned to face him and two other sets of eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing." I said even though a lot was wrong at the time.

Everything would be fine if I hadn't been late for my plane.

If I wasn't late I wouldn't have met Michael, but I'm not suggesting I would regret it.

"Something is. I can tell." Geoff replied cutting me out of my thoughts.

"Oh you know... England." I said coming up with an excuse.

"What about England?"

I shrugged,"I don't know I guess I miss it."

"If you'd like you can visit again Gavin, no one is making you stay here."

I looked at Millie who was watching me intently.

"It's not like your forced to stay here. You can go visit and stuff. But if you do I expect some good liquor out of it."

I starting laughing,"Do you ever stop drinking?"

Griffon shook her head and replied for Geoff instead,"He has a problem."

"I do not." Geoff said staring at Griffon.

"Either way I expect some kind of drink."

I put a couch pillow on my lap and sat with my legs pulled in.

"I'll get you a soda." I said smiling.

Geoff glanced at me and then went back to the tv with bad connection.

"But Geoff is right Gavin. If you miss England you can go visit if you'd like. It's not like we are leaving any time soon."

I nodded and looked down at my hands on the pillow.

Visiting Dan wouldn't be too hard, after all I'm sure he wouldn't mind seeing me, hence all of his Tweets.

And I wouldn't have to see Michael for a bit. If I do go hopefully everything settles down and Michael would forget the events that took place the other day.

I don't think I would be able to see Michael knowing he was furious with me. It just, it hurts.

Knowing I made him that upset, it hurts. My best friend was mad at me and there's nothing I can do.

I'm not going to tell him why I said the things I did. It would only make things worse.

"If you want to, let us know Gavin." Griffon replied and I nodded.