I still hand James who went to look around the perimeter of the house. You know make sure all windows and doors were locked. Honestly that didn’t make me feel any safe. Chris makes me feel safe. I had a bad feeling. It was the same feeling I had the day Kingston died. It’s the worse feeling. It’s a feeling that I can’t explain but I knew something wasn’t right.

I put the kettle on so I could make a cup of tea while I waited for my husband. I was going to wait up all night until he walked in the house. That’s precisely what I was going to do only my plans didn’t go as planned. Actually they went horribly wrong when a narrow barrel was pressed against my spine. I didn’t expect to have a gun shove in my lower back as I stood in front of the kettle. Who would ever expect that in the safety of their home? I have a bodyguard. Where the hell was he? I wasn’t going to show any fear, I was trained at that as well as hand to hand combat. I could probably take this person but I decided to get my bodyguard.

I was about to scream but my assailant informed me, “Your body guard can’t help you now. No one is here to save you,” a female voice informed me.

“O my gosh,” I said in astonishment.

I was pretty sure my bodyguard was died from her last comment but that’s not why I was surprised. Death is scary and sad but what astonished me was my assailant’s voice. I knew that voice and I knew who she was. I couldn’t believe it. I was sure she was the one who tried to kill me the first time too. But it still didn’t make since to me. I’m a profiler I like for things to make since. What did I ever do to her? Sure I’m not all that innocent but death is not what I deserve.

I wasn’t going to make it easy for her to try and kill me a second time either. I was going to put my hand to hand combat in motion. In a split second I turned around and smashed the kettle against her head. She land on the ground and I made a run for the front door. I’m no chicken but I do know when to run and when to fight. She had a gun and I had my fist. That’s not really a fair fight.

I didn’t fully make it out of the door because she caught me as soon as my hand reached the door handle. She grabbed a hand full of my hair and shoved my head into the door. I felt pain immediately. When she shoved my head into the door again my forehead split open and blood trickled down my face. I wasn’t about to take another blow to my head. I thrust my elbow back into her noise twice. I turn around and hit her in her face then kicked her in the gut.

As she was going down she grabbed a hold of me and took me down with her. She had a tight grip around my body, pinning my arms to my side. I throw my head back and head butted her as hard as I could. That probably wasn’t the best idea seems how I just caused my already sore head more pain. However, she did loosen her grip on me. I stumbled to my feet as fast as I could. She was blocking the door so I was making a move for the steps. I was going for the gun under the bed, that was my only other option. I didn’t even make it to the third step before she tickled me to the ground and causing me to hit my head on the staircase railing as we fell backwards. This girl was putting up a hell of a fight.

I think my head had taken enough because I could even get up or fight back. I was feeling very weak and I was trying to keep my eyes open. Everything was spinning and I was seeing doubles of everything. I think she noticed I didn’t have much fight left in me so she walked away probably to retrieve her gun that she dropped when I hit her ass with the kettle. Right as she walked away I heard a car pull up in the driveway. That’s when I started to fumble to get to my feet. I was on all fours in front of the steps when Chris walked through the door. Chris didn’t bother to even shut the door he just ran to my side.

“What happened,” Chris asked. “Are you okay?” There was panic and fear written all over his face.

“Dr. Willis,” I said to him.

“Looks like I have to kill you both now,” Dr. Willis said as she pointed a gun at us.

Chris quickly dragged me to my feet then pushed me behind him. Chris was ready to take a bullet for me but I damn sure was not ready for him to die.

Dr. Willis removed her mask then threw it at us. We already knew who she was with the mask on, no need to reveal herself now.

“I didn’t want to kill you Christopher,” She said in a different voice.

That’s when I started to put pieces together, shit that I should have notice way before this delusional psychotic supposed therapist tried to kill me. Dr. Willis has distinctive behaviors that change. Her voice changed very often. The first time I met her she had a calm voice different from the angry voice she had now. She had that therapist voice that makes you calm but now she had the woman scorn voice. Her posture was even different from time to time. I couldn’t believe I missed the signs. People’s postures changes but not drastically like Dr. Willis. She went in and out of a shy scared posture to a confident and angry one. She stood so tall and fearless. The women I met that first time was slouched and soft spoken. Her behavior was screaming multiple personality disorder or she was just psychotic. I think she might have little bit of both and then some. I didn’t understand how the hell she become a therapist? Moreover, how come I didn’t see the signs before? I’ve been off my game.

“I’m in love with you Christopher and I can’t believe you couldn’t get rid of this slut so I was going to do it for you. All she does is hurt you” Dr. Willis explained.

Yea, she was defiantly crazy.

“Seriously!” I shrieked.

I mean come on, this women was clearly delusional. And she really meant it when she said she loves Chris. I could tell Chris would probably never ever invest in another therapist. After this I will never look at another therapist the same.

“Your right,” Chris said as he moved toward her.

I was beyond at a loss for words. What the hell was going on?

“Let me handle her,” Chris said as he stepped even closer to her. “Hand me the gun and let me finish her off.” Chris added.

I was hoping Chris was just playing her. There is no way he would want me died, or at least I hope he didn’t.

“I want to finish her,” Dr. Willis smirked. Before she could pull the trigger Chris stepped in the way and took a bullet to his abdomen.

“No,” I cried out.

I felt like my heart fell out of my chest. My husband was shot in front of me and could be died. I felt like I had just lost a piece of myself.

Then another shot was fired and I thought I was done but it was Dr. Willis who hit the floor. Behind her stood James holding his head.

“Bitch hit me upside the head,” he explained.

That was her stupid mistake. She should have killed him but in return he possibly killed her. At least I hoped he killed her because she deserved it.

“Call 911,” I hollered to James as I rushed to Chris’ side.

Chris was out cold while I tried to stop his bleeding. It didn’t look good. There was blood everywhere. I was afraid I was about to lose Chris. I couldn’t live without him.

In less than 10 minutes ambulance and cops lined our driveway. The paramedics put Chris on monitors then put him in the ambulance. We were a block away from the hospital when I heard a loud buzz noise from one of the motors. I didn’t really know what was going on but I knew it was bad. Chris was dying right in front of me. I cried out for him to stay with me over and over again. They performed CPR on over and over again until we arrived at the hospital. Chris was rushed to the OR when we arrived.

I was covered in blood and waiting in the emergency room. No one bothered to see if I was okay. The only person on my mind was Chris. What if he dead? I can't live without him. My life would never be the same without him. I had no clue what to do next. I damn sure didn’t want to be alone so I called everyone I knew. I couldn’t do this alone. I need my friends and family. It would be nice if Nicole was her but when I called her she said was driving to Maryland ASAP. It would take her four or so hours though.

Logan was the first to arrive at the hospital. I rushed to him and he wrapped me up in a much needed hug. I became extremely dizzy and light headed. When Logan released his hold on me I lose my balance and landed on my side. I could hear Logan voice but I could not respond. Then everything went black.