Zombie

Olivia's POV

"Let me go, Adam." I snapped, thrashing around in the chair I was tied to. He shook his head and continued to type away on his phone. "I'll be back." He sighed and left me alone in the empty room. I rolled my eyes and looked around.

I'm not sure how long I'd been there, but it felt like forever. I missed my friends and Dana. Like a lot. I sat there wondering if they were even looking for me, if they even noticed I was gone.

I mean, as I've learned these passed couple years, you never really know who you can trust. Maybe this all was just a giant plan to get rid of me. I don't know, I think the lack of clean oxygen in this room is getting to me.

He came back into the room moments later looking very angry. "Olivia." He stated calmly. "I just received some information." I furrowed my eye brows, confused as to why the heck he was telling me. "I gave you a warning." I was about to ask him what he was talking about when his fist collided with my jaw.

I cried out, wanting to hold my jaw to ease the pain. Of course I couldn't though, my hands were fucking tied. He hit me again and again until my chair fell sideways. My arms were tied behind the back of the chair so when it hit the ground, it smashed my left arm.

I screamed and cried, begging for him to stop and to leave me alone, but he didn't. Me being on the ground gave him a new advantage and he began kicking me instead. I coughed up blood and I couldn't breathe.

"Stop." I whispered before he kicked me in the head and it was lights out.

Kodi's POV

"You just let her leave!?" I screamed at Dana. He nodded, tears falling down his cheeks. "I can't believe this! What if he's hurting her?" At this moment we were all back on the tour bus. All us girls were balling our eyes out, worried about our best friend. The boys' emotions varied. Gabe sat completely emotionless in the corner of the couch. Cole was holding me as I cried, stray tears falling from his obviously frightened face. Dalton sat on the ground with his head buried in his knees. Will was a complete mess, sobbing about how he can't lose his best friend and how we had to find her.

Dana on the other hand, was probably worse than Will. No, he wasn't sobbing about how we needed to find her or that he can't lose her, though he said it a few times. Dana stood in front of all of us, the most heart broken look I've ever seen on anyone was plastered on his face. Tears fell freely from his sad, bloodshot eyes. He just all around looked like a zombie knowing that the love of his life was missing.

"We're gonna find her dana. I promise." He tried to muster up a smile, but it came out as more of a lip twitch. Seeing everyone like this, depressed and broken, was just horrible.

Olivia's POV

When I woke up I was still in the same position I knocked out in. My entire body ached but most of the pain came from my arm. I couldn't even wiggle my fingers or move my wrist on my left arm.

A loud clink sound came from in front of me and I jumped in fright, causing me to groan. "Eat." A voice said. I looked up and saw Meghan standing in front of me, a tray full of scraps at her feet. I looked from her to the tray a few times, hoping she got what I mean. "Oh yeah, sorry." She smiled a little and moved the tray closer to my face.

"What are you doing?" I was surprised by how gruff and scratchy my voice sounded. "I'm not as evil as Adam. I'm sorry he's doing this to you, but there's nothing I can do about it. I've tried to stop him a few times, but nothing works. All I can do is secretly give you some food." I nodded. She came closer and reached her hand out. I flinched away on instinct, but to my surprise, she lifted up my chair so I was sitting up right again.

"Thank you." I whispered. She nodded sadly at me, "Im sorry." She said again. She picked the tray up and grabbed a half eaten apple. "Eat it, please." I nodded and bit into it, chewing fast, despite my jaw killing me. She fed me more and I was thankful. Still hungry, but thankful.

After she left, I had no one to talk to and nothing to do. So, like any normal person, I began to think. I thought about what my friends would he doing and what they were going to do about me being gone. I thought about what Dana was feeling and the fact that we literally just became official again.

I just wanted to go home and be in Dana's arms. I wanted to listen to him sing me to sleep and feel him play with my hair. I wanted to feel his touch and his kisses and I wanted to feel safe. But unfortunately I got none of the above.

My mind then traveled away from that. I started to think about if I would get out of there or not and if I would be okay. I thought about what everybody's lives would be like without me. Would Will be okay? Would Tesia be okay? Would any of them be okay?

Sobs racked up in my chest and I let them out, tears flying down my cheeks like race cars on the track. I cried and cried and cried for what felt like hours. I began to feel tired after a while and fell asleep thinking about one thing.

--------

It's super short and super late and I am super sorry! I have no excuse as to why I haven't updated. I just didn't. Idek I'm sorry tho.

When this story ends you will all hate me, but I had this idea from the start of Perfect Two so I'm not going to change it now!

I Love You All!

OH I MET THE HOYS AND INSAE THEM IN CONCERT AND THEYBWERE RIGHT FUCKING THERE LIKE DANA TOUCHED MY HAND LIKE FIVE TIMES AND INWAS CRYING AND IT WAS FO MUCH FUN I LOCE IM5 OKAY THANKS YOU ILY

GOOD NUGHT

Jk I have a question.

Soooo I will be writing on another IM5 fanfiction when this one ends but I need to know who I should write it about!

Please comment which boy you would like to read about, whether it's a Cole story, Gabe, David, will, or even another Dana story just comment and I will add them up and write about whichever boy gets the most votes!

Okay now I'm done lol ily