Tell Me About Tesia

"Tesiaaaaa! I don't wanna moveee!" I groaned. "I don't care. Get your lazy ass out of bed! We have things to do todayyy!" She pulled the covers off of my body making me instantly cold. "I just wanna sleep!" I shoved my face into the pillows.

"Oh well." I imagined her shrugging innocently. She grabbed my ankles and pulled me out of the bed. I looked up at her from the floor. "How'd you even get in here?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "I came just as the boys were leaving." she smiled. I shook my head and chuckled.

For the passed two weeks I've gotten really close with Tesia. We ended up hanging out a few days after we met and kinda just never stopped. The boys have been in and out of the studio like crazy so I've just been hanging with her. "Get dressed we're going to the mall with some people." I rose my eyebrow as I got off the ground. "Who are these 'some people'?" I asked. "My best friends! They want to meet you." She smiled and I nodded finding some skinnies and pulling on one of Dana's hoodies that were laying on my floor. I grabbed my 'Olivia' SnapBack, that I've been wearing a lot lately, and then slipped my One Direction sock covered feet into the Jordan's I got for Christmas. I fixed my hair and brushed my teeth before doing my make up. I was finally ready and we left. Tesia has her license so it's all good. We got into her car and drove to an unknown place.

About 10 minutes of crazy jam sessions later we pulled up into an average sized house. A girl around my height walked out. She had dark hair and perfectly lined brown eyes. She smiled at me when she got in. "Hi, I'm Kodi!" I smiled back. "Olivia, but call me Liv." She nodded and buckled up. "Are we getting KC?" Kodi asked. Tesia nodded and pulled out of the driveway. As I flipped through stations I found radio Disney. I squealed at the song and turned it up. Tesia and I screamed the lyrics of Can't Stay Away while Kodi sat back and laughed at us.

"Who sings that? It's really good." My smile widened. "IM5!" I responded. "I thought you were 16?" The look on her face was priceless. Tesia looked at me an we both were in fits of laughter in seconds. When we finally calmed down I turned around in my seat. "Letter I letter M number 5. It's my bestfriend and my boyfriends band!" The look on her face showed that she understood and she nodded. We pulled into another drive way and I laughed and turned forward. We sat there for a minute until Tesia honked the horn. A girl opened the door and screamed "Calm your tits I'm coming!" I laughed as she struggled to close the door and lock it with her purse falling down her arm. "Hi! I'm KC!" She beamed once she got in the car. "I'm Olivia!" I smiled. "Okay now we all know each other lets go shopping!!" Tesia smiled and pulled out the driveway. On our way to the mall we all talked and they tried to get to know me better. My phone vibrated so I looked down at my phone.

From: Boyfriend😍

Hey, baby. Have fun at the mall today! I'll be here... with these idiots... thinking about you! I love you😘

I smiled and Tesia laughed. "Does he ever leave you alone?" I shook my head, "No, not really. But I'm okay with it!" I giggled and texted him back.

To: Boyfriend😍

I will! I haven't had a girls day in a while. Have fun with the idiots:p I love you too😘

"Who won't leave you alone?" Kodi asked. "My boyfriend. He doesn't like being away from me for long periods of time, but I can't blame him because I'm the same way." Kodi nodded and smiled, "That's cute. How long have you been dating?"

"9 months!"

"Awe, what his name?" KC asked. "Dana Vaughns." I blushed. She looked shocked. "Wait if you're dating Dana then you're THE Olivia Woodward! Oh my God you follow me on twitter!" I laughed, "Are you a 5er?" She nodded and I looked to Tesia. "Why didn't you tell me your best friend is a 5er!?" She shrugged. "Ha, okay thanks for the answer!" They all laughed. "You're a lot cooler in person than that one girl said." I furrowed my eye brows. "What girl?"