Us

I sat in bed staring at the ceiling with a big smile on my face. I woke up in Dana's arms for the first time in forever. I missed it so much. I felt Dana stir under me and I looked up from his chest to see his beautiful brown. "Good morning." He whispered with a smile. His morning voice always got to me, so deep and sexy. "Morning." He reached his head down and kissed the top of my head. He wrapped his arms tighter around me, almost like he was giving me a hug. It was quiet for a few minutes as I focused on the beating of his heart and his soft skin touching mine. I let my hand rest on his bicep and slowly move down his arm.

"Liv?" His voice cracked and broke the silence. I looked up at him and immediately sat up when I saw tears rolling down his face. "Dana, what's wrong?" I asked calmly, despite the worry that I felt inside. I reached my hand up and whipped the salty tears away from his cheeks. He only looked at me, not one word was said for a while. "I'm sorry." It was barely audible. "For what?" Of course I knew what he was apologizing for, but I wanted to hear the words. "For everything." He started, tears flying down his face. It broke my heart seeing him like this. It wasn't often that Dana showed his emotions this much. "I'm sorry for hurting you and treating you the way I did. I miss you. I miss it. I miss us. I never wanted to hurt you, Olivia. That was the last thing I wanted. I wanted to protect you, that's why I did it. It was the only way to keep you safe and I'm so sorry." I was confused. Protect me from what? "Dana, how does that have anything to do with you cheating on me?" He sighed and sat up. "Meghan... She's a bitch." I let out a small chuckle and nodded in agreement. "She came to me one day after I was done recording and told me a plan. I didn't agree with it at first because I couldn't do that to you. It broke my heart even thinking about it. But then she came up with some form of blackmail, I guess. She said if I didn't do it... if I didn't break your heart like that... she would tell her brother where you were. She would lie to him and tell him you hurt her or something so he would hurt you worse than before. I loved you- I love you- way too much to let that happen." Dana's thumb stroked my cheek while his hand lightly cupped my jaw. "But-" I didn't understand. "Who's her brother?" Dana bit his lip and sniffled. He looked me right in the eye. He hesitated when he told me, but in all honesty I didn't expect it. "Adam." My heart stopped and my lungs no longer pumped oxygen throughout my body. "W-What, how? They- He-" I couldn't form a sentence. He wiped away the tears on my cheeks that I hadn't even noticed. "I didn't know either, Liv. But, please. Please forgive me? I love you so much! Just please?" He begged. I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath before attacking him in a hug. "I'm sorry." He whispered repeatedly as we cried into each other's shoulders. "Stop apologizing." I giggled and pushed him away a little so I could look in his eyes. "I love you." I said. Dana waisted no time in covering my lips with his. The kiss was desperate, passionate, loving. Waves of happiness and pleasure were sent throughout my entire body. I tangled my fingers in his hair and tugged a little. A throaty groan left Dana's mouth and he quickly pulled me onto his lap and pressed me against him.

"Wait, no. We can't do this." Dana muttered as he pushed me away a few minutes later. I felt pressure on my chest and tears well up in my eyes. "Why?" I whispered, suddenly feeling embarrassed. "You have a boyfriend." He pointed out. I laughed loudly at that which obviously made Dana confused. "what?" He asked. "I don't have a boyfriend." I smiled at him. He still looked lost. "But I thought-" I interrupted him with another laugh. "We broke up the day you guys told me about the tour." Dana's eyes widened and he pulled me close again. "Well in that case." I squealed as Dana flipped us so I was laying on the bed and he was hovering above me. He laughed at me then kissed me again.

A few hours later we were out in the living room area watching some show that happened to be on tv and cuddling on the couch. One thing I noticed was that neither one of us stopped smiling since that morning and I was happy. Like genuinely happy. Not once today did I think 'Why am I still alive?' or 'I hate my life' or 'I hate me'. I have been happy and smiling all day like I used to. "Oh my God! That was so funny!" I heard Tesia's loud laugh outside the door. I looked up at Dana and smiled. He leaned down and left a lingering kiss on my lips then looked back at the tv. The door finally opened and the 3 girls stopped in their tracks. Each had wide eyes and dropped jaws. "Hey, guys!" I smiled enthusiastically at them. "Did you-?" Kc asked Dana while pointing at us. He looked down at me and smiled. "Yes." He kissed my forehead and smiled at them. "Well it's about time." We both laughed. "I'm so confused." Kodi admitted. "Are you dating again?" Dana and I both shook our heads. "I still have to sort things out with Meghan." Dana explained. Kodi nodded then shrugged and headed for the fridge.

"Do you guys wanna go to a restaurant with everyone tonight?" Tesia asked looking down at her phone. I looked up at Dana and shrugged. I kind of just wanted to spend time alone with Dana, but I also wanted to go eat with everyone. "I mean, I'd understand completely if you wanted to be alone." She said. "Nah, we'll meet you guys there." Dana said. They nodded just as my phone rang. 'Batgirllll' was on my screen. I smiled and pressed answer. "Whaddup!?" I answered. "Well someone's happy today. What happened?" She laughed. I looked at Dana and bit my lip before saying, "Uh, some... things have been resolved. I'll explain later, but yes, I am happy." I laid my head back down on Dana's chest and grabbed his hand. He entwined our fingers and brought my hand up to his lips leaving a light peck. "Well okay then! I'm glad you're happy today, but um I just had to tell you something." She sounded nervous. "Okay, shoot." She coughed a little before telling me. "Meghan is planning on 'surprising' Dana at the next city." I sat up straight and looked at Dana. "What do you mean, Alex? Please tell me you're joking. Things just got good again!" Dana watched me with furrowed eyebrows along with the girls. "No, I saw her at the mall today and she stopped me and talked to me like we were friends or something and then was all like 'oh yeah, I'm surprising Dana at their next stop so you better hope nothing happened between him and that slut.' and I was so confused, but I had to call you!" I sighed, "Well, thanks for the warning. I'll talk to you later." Dana sat up and put his hands on my shoulders giving me a massage. "Alright, bye Liv. Be safe." My fingers ran through my hair and I left my hand at the top of my head, holding my hair back. "Okay, bye." I groaned and leaned back on Dana. "What happened, baby?" I smiled at the fact he called me 'baby', but soon that smile dropped when I remembered. "Your little 'girlfriend' is 'surprising' you at the next stop." He let out a groan as his head fell onto my shoulder. "Why?" he whined. "To make sure nothing happened between us." I rolled my eyes. A smirk lit up his face and he kissed my cheek. He moved his lips to my ear, "I guess we'll just have to play pretend now, won't we?" He whispered suggestively.

-----------

SO I SAW DIVERGENT THIS WEEKEND AND YEAH OMG IM FUCKING OBSESSED NOW LIKE THEO JAMES IS A SEX GOD AND SHAILENE IS MY QUEEN AND ANSEL ELGORT IS ADORABLE AND GUMPY AND I JUST CANT LIKE I DIED

BUT YEAH THIS CHAPTER IS LONGER THAN LAST BC I FELT BAD THAT IT WAS SO SHORT AN YEAH HOPE YOU ENJOYED

30&15