Gone

I stared at him in shock. I never thought I'd see him again. "You're coming with me, babe." He smirked and roughly pulled me outside. I began to scream for help but nobody came. He put his filthy hand over my mouth to shut me up as he laughed at my useless pleas.

He dragged me outside and to a car. "You're gonna need this." He said handing me a blind fold from his pocket. I shook my head, my eyes wide with fear and tears. I lashed around in his tight grasp but nothing was helping. His grip tightened to the point that it hurt my arm and he looked me dead in the eye. "You're not getting away with it this time." He seethed. I whimpered and he pushed me against the car, leaning his body on mine so I couldn't move.

"You've ruined everything in the past, but you're not going to this time. You're precious boyfriend and friends didn't even come to your rescue. They don't care about you. No one does. You're just a pathetic piece of shit." His face was so close to mine and his breath reeked of alcohol. I shook my head vigorously, but no words were able to come out. His body lifted from mine and he pulled me off of the car before opening the door and throwing me in.

My vision blurred as the tears fell and I kicked him in the stomach. He just laughed and grabbed something from his pocket. I couldn't tell what it was from my lack of clear vision, I screamed anyway. He climbed in and hovered above me. "No." I blubbered out. "Get off of me!" I cried. He laughed evilly as I thrashed beneath him. I felt a pinch in my neck then my actions slowed and I felt tired. My world soon fell black and there was nothing I could do about it.

Dana's POV

I didn't even noticed Olivia left as I argued with her stupid friend, Logan. I didn't trust Logan, not even a little. I didn't understand why Olivia was friends with her in the first place. She was almost the exact opposite of her.

It wasn't until Logan's arguing ceased that I noticed her accents. My eyes scanned the room in search of her brown hair, but to no avail. "Where'd she go?" I whispered to myself. An evil-like cackle came from where Logan previously stood. "She's gone, Dana. Gone. And there's nothing you can do about it." I looked at her, pure shock written on my features. "What?" I finally spoke. "What are you talking about?"

Before the annoying blonde could answer my question, Gabe came running up to me, a panicked look on his face. "Dana!" He screeched. "What man?" I asked slightly annoyed. "Where's Olivia?" He rushed out. "I don't know. She's probably in the-"

"Adam's here!" His pounding, worried tone cutting me off. My eyes went wide and my head snapped to a smirking Logan. "Too bad you couldn't say goodbye." She shrugged.

"No."

-----------

HELLO EARTHLINGS HOW ARE MY BEAUTIFUL READERS!?

Please don't hate me omg