Mr. Steal Yo Girl

"You all know what to do right?" Jill asked the head security guards that would be at the concert that night. Each of the burly men nodded. "Samuel!" The lead guard yelled out startling all of us. A very large, intimidating man stumbled out from the group. "Yes, sir?" His voice was rough and deep. I smiled, though, when I noticed a little boy emerge from the group. The boy couldn't be older than 5. He had long sandy hair, a little lighter than Cole's, that fell over his eyes. He was chubby in the face and had dark brown eyes. He looked a lot like Samuel, who I suspect is his father. He stood straight next to the big man, with his arms straight and his chest out. I let out a small chuckle when he looked up to see what Samuel's face looked like then went back to the position he was in mocking his face.

"Take care of young Olivia tonight and let no one get to her unless it's one of these people you see in the group at the moment." Samuel and the boy looked around studying the faces around them. "Yes, suh." The little boy saluted the man. Everyone laughed and awed. "Alright, everybody. Get to work!" Jill yelled. The girls and I stood in place along with Samuel and the child while everybody broke off and ran different directions. Dana kissed me before he left. "Ewwwww!" The little boy yelled. Us girls laughed. "Hello, girls. I am Samuel and this is my son Ethan. I'm very sorry, our babysitter canceled last minute." I shook my head and laughed. "It's no problem, sir! I love kids."

Samuel took us to the boys' dressing room and we all relaxed in there. Once we entered the room it seemed as if Samuel was a completely different person. He relaxed his posture and sighed as he sat down on the counch. "Hi, little man! What's your name?" I smiled at Dana as he crouched down to talk to Ethan. "Effan!" He smiled brightly and stood on his toes in front of Dana. "Effan?" Dana repeated, jokingly. Ethan immediately was in a fit of laughter. "Noooo! Effan!" He giggled. "Eastan?" Dana asked. Dana was amazing with children and that was something I always admired about him. "Effan! Effan! Effan!" He laughed. "My name is Effan!" I guess Dana thought the kid had enough because he finally said, "Oh! Ethan!" The kid giggled like crazy and nodded his head. "What's your name?" He asked poking Dana's face. Dana's smile widened, "I'm Dana." Ethan waved his hand in his face and laughed. "Hi, Dana!" I sat on the couch in front of the pair. "That's Owivia." Ethan pointed his finger at me. "You touched hew wips wiff youw wips." Ethan's face pinched up in disgust. Dana and I laughed. "Yeah, he did." I responded. Ethan jumped closer to Dana and put his hands around his ear. "See's pwetty. Is see youw guwlfwiend?" He whispered loudly. Dana let out a loud laugh and nodded. "She's very pretty. But no, she's not my girlfriend...yet." Dana's tongue rested between his teeth and he smiled and laughed. He winked at the last part. "No! See's my guwlfwiend now!" Ethan ran to me and jumped onto the couch then plopped in my lap. We all laughed as he growled at Dana.

"Ayyy! Mr. Steal Yo Girl!" Cole yelled. The room laughed more and Ethan sat on my lap with a smile of thriumph. "You can't take her! She's mine!" Dana pouted. Ethan shook his head. "Nooooooo!" He then turned around and kissed my cheek. A laugh full of surprise bubbled out of my mouth. "See! see's mine." Ethan hopped off of me and on to the floor. "C'mon, Owivia." He pulled my hand so I stood up. I laughed and let him drag me to the door. He jumped and opened it then held it open for me. "Thank you, kind sir." I curtsied. "No pwobwem babe." He put both hands out in the shape of guns and winked. My mouth dropped open in disbelief. Ethan pulled me out of the room and right before the door closed again we heard Dana's voice. "A 3 year old literally just stole my girl." Ethan stopped walking and leaned on the door holding it open. "I'm 4." He retorted, holding four fingers up. With that he continued pulling me down the hallway, his father following close behind.

For the rest of One Way's set I stood backstage and watched Ethan dance. It was the cutest thing ever. The OW boys ran off stage laughing and sweating like crazy. I knew at that time I had 20 minutes until I had to pretend to hate Dana. "Hey, Josh!" I called to him. His head flew up and he smiled before walking over to me. "Hey, Olivia." I smiled and looked to Ethan who was trying to teach Collin and Grayson his dance. "Do you think you can keep him distracted till we get back? I've got to see Dana before she gets here." Josh nodded and ran back over to the boys. I gave Samuel a look and we made our way back to the dressing room. "Ay, Dana. You're girls back." Cole joked hitting Dana's arm to get his attention. At first Dana rolled his eyes and barely looked up, but after first glance he fully looked at me and smiled. "Its all clear right?" I asked. Everyone nodded so I ran into Dana's arms. He immediately attached his lips to mine in a passionate kiss. Minutes later we pulled away and he rested his forehead on mine. Panting he whispered, "I love you so much." I smiled and pressed my lips to his for a few seconds. "I love YOU so much." He chuckled and we were pulled apart so he could go on stage. I followed them out and down the hall. I don't even think Ethan noticed we were gone. When we got back he was still trying to teach them how to dance.

------------

Happy Update!

I'm like getting worse and worse everyday. I hate being sick:( But I really do appreciate all of your nice comments! I love you guys so much!

If you want to talk to me just like message me and I'll give you my number or something if you want to text me but if you wanna follow me on twitter it's @PenguinIM5

30&15