Paranoid

OKAY SO BEFORE I GET TO THE STORY I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IF YOU GUYS WOULD READ MY FRIEND'S STORY CALLED 'DO ME A FAVOUR' ITS A CALUM HOOD FANFIC AND ITS HER FIRST ONE SO PLEASE READ IT! I THINK HER FIRST CHAPTER IS REALLY GOOD SO PLEASE! HER NAME IS Brooklyn5soscalum THANK YOU!

It had been three days since that party. All I could think about since then is the feeling I got that someone was watching me. I've been getting it every time I step out of the bus and it's really scaring me. I don't want to tell anybody, though, because there's no use. I'm just paranoid. Nothing is really happening. It's all in my head. Made up. Make believe. Fiction. It's just my brain reminding me of everything.

"Hey, Liv. Wanna tan today while the boys go to the meeting?" Tesia asked me. I smiled and nodded before jumping down from my bunk. "Change into your bikini and meet me outside." She commanded. I nodded again and picked my bikini out of my bag. I quickly changed then grabbed my phone and a towel. "Hola." I greeted everyone in the living room/kitchen area. They greeted me back and I sat next to Dana, who was on twitter or something. He smiled and kissed my cheek before looking back at his phone. "So, what is everyone doing today?" Will asked breaking the silence. "tanning!" Tesia yelled enthusiastically, throwing her hands up in the air. I laughed and nodded, "Same."

"David's coming back after the meeting and we're gonna chill here for a while then go to the gym." Dana replied. "So is he the reason you've been going to the gym a lot?" I asked. He nodded and smirked. "Thank you, David!" I yelled to the sky, causing everyone to laugh.

Meghan's POV

I was sat on my bed with my hands in my hair. "Please, don't do that." I tried to stop him. I've been trying all morning. "Why not? Do you suddenly feel bad for that slut?" I shook my head, "no, it's just-" My head flew to the right, my left cheek burning. I held back my tears, knowing that crying would just make everything worse. "You're a pathetic excuse for a sister." He spat. "They are the enemy now. You know that. She left me. No one leaves me! She hit me. No one hits me. I leave them. I hit them. It's simple." He shook his head. "I get that, but what I don't get is why you're still doing this! It's been like a year, probably more, since then! And Dana hasn't done anything to you. Why are you hurting him?" My brother's eyes darkened with anger. "Hurting him?" He laughed, evilly. "I'm not hurting him. I'm hurting her." I shook my head, thinking of a way to convince him. "No, you are hurting him. Before they went on tour and everything and I had to 'date him', he would cry because he knew what he was doing to her. By hurting her, you're hurting a lot more people. This needs to stop. It's done." He shook his head back in forth, his face reddening with more and more anger by the second. "I don't care if I'm hurting them. She deserves pain. So that's what she's going to get."

Dana's POV

"Hey, man!" I enthused when David walked into the glass-walled room. "Hey, it's been a while!" He joked. He sat in the empty leather seat to my left after greeting the rest of the guys. "Okay, kids. So we want to talk about a few things" Dan, the head of our management team, spoke. The meeting was boring as usual and we barely got 10 minutes in before we lost focus. I could see Will trying to listen to what Dan was saying, but he kept zoning out. Cole and Dalton were making faces at each other from across the table, Gabe was on his phone, and David was practically falling asleep. I held in my laugh as I began doodling little nothings on the piece of paper I was supposed to be taking notes on.

Dan sighed, giving up on trying to explain things. "Boys!" Jill yelled. All six of our heads shot up in fear at the boom of her voice. "Listen to Dan or we are sending the girls home." She threatened. Automatically all of us, except David, sat up ready to listen. We don't want them to leave. Not only because we've all gotten really close, but also because I don't know what we'd ever do without them. They are our support group. Our personal cheer leaders for everyday life. Our friends. Our family. We need them here.

Dan began talking again and I did everything I could to stay focused. We had about 10-15 minutes left until we could go when my phone vibrated in my pocket. I sneakily took it out and looked at the screen. My eyes furrowed in confusion as I read the message.

From: Meghan

I'm so sorry

--------

HI HOWS IT GOING?? I remembered how you guys liked different POV's so yeah haha

Drammmmaaaaaa

What's gonna happen? I don't know!

Whaaaaa

But yeah please don't forget to read Brooklyn5soscalum's story Do Me A Favour! thanks

30&15