I Love This Kid

"LIVIIIIII!" Will yelled through the phone. "WILLLYYYYY!" I yelled back. "When I get home we are having Best Friend Day." I laughed, "Alright! I'm down!"

"Good. Just me and you though, got it?" I nodded even though he couldn't see me, "Got it." I repeated. "Okay well I gotta get back to recording, byeee!" I laughed and said bye then went back to my twitter creeping. A couple hours later I was dressed and waiting for Will to come home. He bursted through the door with that silly smile plastered on his face. "Are you ready?" he asked. I nodded and got off the couch and we left. "We're going to the mall!" He said as we got into his car. I smiled and turned the radio up. "This is my song! ITS GOING DOWN IM YELLING TIMBER!" We screamed together. People in other cars looked at us weird but it's cool, they're just jealous!

When we got to the mall, being the childish teenagers we are, we raced into the building. Will won by like a second! "Haha now you have to buy me food!" He teased. "Shut up!" I laughed. We went into the first store we saw which just so happened to be Forever21. Ha, this store reminds me of Louis! If you're a directioner you'll understand.

We looked around and Will threw clothes at me to try on. He picked out so many colorful things, it was so fun. After that we went into random stores and made each other try on different clothes. We took pictures and tweeted them out asking how we looked. The last store we went into was FootLocker. "I is there anything I could help you with today?" A girl around my age asked. I smiled, "We're just looking." She nodded, "I'm Tesia, by the way." I shook her hand and so did Will. She was gorgeous and I started to feel really insecure. "I'm Olivia and this is my bestie Will." I smiled at her. We spent probably about an hour just talking to her. I got her number before we left.

At 6 o'clock we were at this Chinese food place just talking while we ate. My phone vibrated in my pocket so I took it out.

From: Boyfriend😍

I miss you:(

I smiled down at my phone. "Whatcha smiling at?" Will asked. "Dana." I sighed.

To: Boyfriend

I miss you too baby but this is my day with Will. We haven't done this is soo long.

We got back to talking and finally we paid the bill and left. We were driving home and Dana texted me back.

From: Boyfriend😍

I know I know. When are you coming home?

To: Boyfriend😍

Now😘

I sent that and turned the radio up. Let Her Go by Passenger came on and I immediately turned it up louder and we sang the lyrics together. We pulled into the parking lot of our building and turned the music down. He parked in the usual spot and we grabbed our bags and went inside. Once in the house Dana shot up from the couch. "Finally!" He breathed out. I giggled and walked over to him. He wrapped his arms around me and held me close. "I missed you. I haven't seen you allllll day!"

"I know. I missed you too. But guess what!" He smiled, "What?"

"I made a new friend!" I exclaimed. "Really?" he asked. I nodded and he laughed at my enthusiasm. "Her names Tesia and she works at FootLocker and she's really cool!" He seemed impressed. "Speaking of Footlocker, I need new shoes." he said. I laughed, "you don't need new shoes, you want new shoes." he nodded. "Yeah, pretty much."

I let go of him. "Well I'm gonna take a shower so I'll see you guys later." I said and walked to my room. I grabbed a pair of pink and black pj pants and my batman t-shirt along with new underwear and a bra. I made my way to the bathroom then turned the water on. I stripped and got in letting the hot water relax my muscles. When I was done with everything I had to do I got out and dried myself off. I changed into my clothes and grabbed the dirty ones. I walked out of the bathroom and into my room. I picked up my phone then went back out to the living room. "Lets watch movies!" Everyone agreed and we got snacks and stuff. We spread out and I cuddled up next to Dana on the love seat. Halfway through the 4th movie I started getting tired. I noticed Cole fell asleep and so did Will. "Baby" I looked up and smiled at Dana. "Hmm?"

"Can we go to my room?" I nodded and got off him. He grabbed my hand and I followed him to his room. He took his shirt off and got into bed. I laid down next to him and took out my phone going on twitter.

@Olivia_Woodward: Goodnight all you beautiful people!

I put my phone down and turned to face Dana. "The fans love you." he stated making me smile. "And so do I." He said. I giggled and kissed him. "I love you too." I mumbled against his lips before kissing him again. It was a slow passionate kiss. I love these kisses. Well I love all of the kisses I get from him but these are my favorite. These are the ones I can feel the love. That may sound cheesy but it's the truth. When we pulled away he held me tighter and I closed my eyes with a big smile on my face. GAHH I love this kid.

---------

I'm sorry it's so boring... I just needed to introduce Tesia and yeah haha it'll start getting better soon I promise!

I love youuuuuuu<3

You guys work fast lol so how bout 25 votes and 10 comments