Perfect

I went to my room and put my stuff down before changing into soffees and my IM5 hoodie. I put my hair in a messy bun and went to the kitchen. When I walked passed everyone, I noticed Dana looking at me as Meghan glared. I rolled my eyes and opened the fridge taking out the styrofoam container that held my sweet and sour chicken from last night. I plopped myself down on one of the stools and started eating.

"Um ew?" I heard. Sighing I turned around. "What is it this time Meghan?" I asked sassily. I heard rude remarks coming Tesia and tried not to laugh. "You live with 5 boys and you eat and dress like that??" She asked. I looked at her like she was stupid. Does she think I want to impress them or something? "Umm what's your point? They're like my brothers I can eat and dress however I want in MY home." I retorted. She rolled her eyes, "I'm just saying! Maybe you'd want to be more lady-like?" I let out a snort. "Me? Be lady-like? You're asking for a lot here, bro." I looked over at the others. The guys watched in amusement, Dana looked guilty and scared, and the girls looked like they were bout to beat some ass!

Meghan rolled her eyes. "No wonder no one wants you.." She mumbled under her breath. I saw Tesia get up but Kodi pulled her back down and Will was about to say something, but at that moment I got a text. I smiled down at my phone and looked up at her. "That's why Cameron just texted me telling me our DATE that HE asked me on today at Starbucks would be tomorrow night at 7." She rolled her eyes and we all laughed.

"Dana, baby, can we go?" She asked in an annoying baby voice. He nodded and they stood up. I scoffed and Dana looked up at me. He looked almost pleased with my reaction. I rolled my eyes and they left. "Now that that's done." I said shoving a piece of chicken into my mouth. They laughed and Kodi came over to me. "I hate her." She said taking a piece of my food. I slapped her hand away and she chuckled eating it anyway. "But yeah, I hate her, too." I sighed. I remembered Cameron texted me so I unlocked my phone and opened his message. I saved his number and texted him back.

I ended up texting Cam until 4 am when he fell asleep because he had work in the morning.

"WHAT SHOULD I WEAR!?" I yelled to anyone that was home. I was getting ready for my date with Cameron. Cole walked into my room. "Where's he taking you?" he asked. I sighed in relief and sat on my bed. "To dinner then just hang out I think after." Cole nodded and went through my drawers. As he looked he said something that caught my eye. "So, um, how's Kodi?" He asked. I raised my eyebrow. "Good... Why?" He shrugged, "Just wondering." He threw a pair of skinny jeans with rips in them at me. I stood up when he turned around to look for a shirt and changed into the pants. Soon after, he threw a white flowy tank top at me. I nodded at his decision and tugged off my hoodie and pulled the tank on over my head. He then went to my closet an grabbed a pair of white vans. I slipped them on over my purple polka-dot socks stood in front of the mirror examining the outfit. It was both fancy and casual just how I like it! Cam did say we weren't going any where fancy so this should be good. "Thanks Cole! Should I straighten my hair or leave it wavy?" I asked him. "Leave it. It's pretty that way." He smiled and left my room. I checked the time seeing I only had 20 minutes so I hurriedly put on my makeup and headed to the living room. I sighed when I saw all 5 boys sitting in there.

"Please don't scare him away." I begged. Dana sat there emotionless but the others smiled. "We only want to ask him questions." Dalton explained. Just as he said that my phone rang. Cody. I shook my head with a smile as I pressed answer. "Hey, Codes."

"Oliviaaaaa!!!!" He yelled. I brought the phone away from ear at the sudden noise. "Calm your tits I talked to you yesterday." He laughed and I sat down on the couch. Dana watched me as I talked to Cody. I found it kind of weird, but whatever. It was his choice to do what he did. If he didn't we'd probably still be together. "have fun on your date! Call me when you get home and tell me all about it!" I giggled and agreed before I hung up.

There was a knock on the door and I instantly looked to the boys. "Don't scare him." They all nodded besides Dana. I rolled my eyes at him and ran to the door. "Hey." I smiled when I saw him. He looked really good. Jeans and a white button up. He had his brown hair gelled up and he was smiling brightly. "hey. Are you ready?" he asked. "Yeah, but ummm I'm sorry to do this to you.." He furrowed his eyebrows and I opened the door further. "My roommates want to meet you." He calmed himself and nodded, the smile back on his face. "Cameron, this is my best friend Will, Dalton, Gabe, Cole, and... Dana." I gave Dana a warning look as he glared at Cam. "Don't mind him. He's an ass." Cam chuckled and nodded shaking all the boys' hands. "You live with 5 guys?" he asked. I nodded, "Its a long story... Maybe I'll tell you sometime." He nodded but looked worried. "Can we go yet?" I asked the boys. Will shook his head and sat up straight. "How old are you, Cameron?" he asked. "17." Will nodded skeptically. "What sports do you play?" Cole asked. Cam smiled with a chuckle, "Football and baseball." They nodded, Dana still glaring. "How many girlfriends have you had?" Gabe asked. "Including the 3 day relationship with a girl in 5th grade, two." I giggled and he smiled at me. "Do you have any siblings?" Will asked him. I groaned knowing all of these questions were going to be stupid. "I have 4 sisters. One older and 3 younger." I smiled, that's cute. "So you know why we are asking questions?" Dalton asked. Cam nodded, "Yeah, I actually just did this to my sister. She had her first date two days ago." They all nodded. "I approve for now. Have fun." Will said, I grabbed Cameron's hand and pulled him out the door. "Sorry 'bout that..." I said looking down. He entwined our fingers and smiled at me. "It's fine. They're just looking out for you."

We got to the restaurant and a waitress brought us to our table. He took me to Olive Garden, one of my favorite Restaurants. We talked and ate for about two hours before he paid the bill and we left. We made our way to the beach and kicked our shoes off, running to the sand. We stayed there laughing and fooling around until midnight when we decided he should take me home. We stood outside the door before I went in. "I had a lot of fun tonight, Cam. Thank you." He smiled, "No, thank you." I let out a giggled and he hugged me. Just as we pulled away the door flew open. Dana appeared emotionless in front of us. "It's time to come inside." He said, his voice monotone. I rolled my eyes and looked up at Cam. "I'll text you when I get home." He said. I nodded and reached up to kiss his cheek. "Goodnight." I smiled. "Let's go, Liv." Dana urged. "Goodnight." Cam gave me one last hug before he left. I watched him walk down the hallway with a huge smile on my face. He turned around, a smile on his face too. I watched his right eye drop into a wink as he bit his lip and turned around. I giggled and turned towards Dana. He looked pissed. I rolled my eyes and pushed passed him going to my room. I immediately took out my phone and called Cody.

"Hey, Livi! How was the date?" he asked right when he picked up. "Perfect." I breathed out breathlessly.

--------

I'm so sorry!!!!! I'm slacking and I feel sooo bad! I've just been so busy lately but that's no excuse! I'll try my best to update on time this time!

So, uh, #TouchdownDance! it's probably my favorite song at the moment lol

20&10