Pain and Worry

I rubbed my eyes, but immediately regretted it and sat up quickly. A sigh escaped my lips as I let my feet touch the soft carpet under me. I looked at myself in the mirror. I can't go out there; they will notice. "Hey, Liv. You up?" Dalton's voice was heard from the other side of the door. "Uh, yeah. One sec." I rushed. I frantically looked at myself not knowing what to do. I just ran and hid under my covers. "We need to talk to you about something." I groaned. I can't keep this from them any longer. "Fine." The door opened and I heard foot steps. "Liv?" I slowly pulled the blanket away from my face and smiled innocently at the two boys who were in my room. "Oh my-" Dana started, but I cut him off. "so what did you need to talk about?" I asked hoping they'd drop the fact that I look like I was ran over by a herd of elephants. "We can talk about that later, Liv. What the hell happened?" Dalton asked, concern laced in his every word. I groaned again, "I ran into Adam..." I whispered after about 8 minutes of them just staring at me. Okay maybe not 8 but it felt like a long time. Dana sat next to me and pulled me into him. "What exactly did he do to you?" I could hear the fear and worry in his voice. "He just hit me... A lot." I refused to meet either of their eyes. I couldn't bring myself to do it.

We sat in silence as I watched hands. "Olivia.." Dalton whispered. I felt a hand on my shoulder but I flinched. "Um, Dalton?" Dana whispered. I didn't look up, but his hand left my shoulder and he left the room. The bed dipped and I heard his angelic voice whisper my name. "Liv, please look at me." I refused, but he gently put his hand on my cheek. The skin under his warm hand burned and goosebumps arose all over. I met his dark, usually happy, chocolate colored eyes. A look of pain and worry crossed through his eyes and all over his face. His eyes became glossy and my heart broke as he looked over my body. He ran his fingers lightly over the giant dark spot on my cheek. "Is there more?" He asked. He blinked a couple times before a tear dropped from the corner of his eye. I reached up my hand to wipe it away and left my hand on his face for a little while. Nodding, I let my hand fall back into my lap. More tears spilled from his eyes, and mine, as well, at this point. I lifted the blanket from my body to show him my bruised legs. A small gasp escaped his lips as I continued lifting my large shirt to reveal a few more giant bruises from being kicked too many times. My shirt was fully off and I stood in front of him in only my bra and underwear. He covered his open mouth with his hand as he examined my body. "W-why would he...? How?" I walked closer to him and he pulled me in for a hug.

"I will never let him touch you again." Dana's voice filled the room after another period of silence. I smiled and pulled away a bit to look at him. I reached up and placed a soft kiss on his cheek. "Thank you, Dana." He smiled and looked down at my lips. He continued to look between my eyes and my lips as I stood there wondering if this was right. I wanted to kiss him, but I couldn't. I had a boyfriend and he had a girlfriend. I had to stop him. "Dana-" he shushed me as he started leaning in a little. "But we-" he shushed me again and licked his lips. I looked straight ahead of me and his big pink lips. I was dying to kiss him. I needed to kiss him. I sat there debating with myself when finally the decision was made for me.

"Hey, guys?" Gabe's voice sounded through the wooden door. I pushed Dana off of me and pulled my shirt back on. I ran to my drawer and pulled out a pair of jean shorts, throwing them on and tucking in my shirt. Dana slowly made his way to the door as I rushed to cover up the bruises. I pulled sweatpants on over the shorts and rubbed cover up over my face. Dana opened the door and I smiled at Gabe when his face appeared. "We all need to talk." He said and walked away. I furrowed my eyebrows and glanced at Dana who was smiling to himself. I grew more confused at his actions as he quietly laughed and left the room, too. I soon followed and sat on the couch around all 5 of the boys. "Okay?" I asked after staring at them for too long. "Olivia, you know that with our job we have become more popular with our music." I slowly nodded at Will. Cole cleared his throat. "Well we have been going to a lot of meetings and talking about this for a while." He says. Dalton then continues, "You know we have lots of fans all over the world now." I nodded still confused as to why they were saying all this. "Well, we were given the chance to preform for all of them." Gabe smiled. I started getting really excited, hoping they were going to say what I wanted them to say. "Liv.." Dana smiled, "WERE GOING ON A WORLD WIDE TOUR!" They screamed together. I began to jump up and down excitedly. "YASSSS!" I yelled. "Im so proud of you boys!" I had tears of happiness streaming down my face. "Shhh! Guys quiet down there's more!" Will shushed them, then gave Dana the okay I finish. "Well, since we're going on tour we will obviously be gone for a very long time..." The sudden realization hit me like a bus. I was going to be here. Alone. For months. "But- wait but what about me?" I asked, scared of the answer. They couldn't just make me stay here alone for months with no protection!

"Well, Olivia, since you asked..." Dalton walked away and came back with a set of purple suitcases. "YOURE GOING ON A WORLD WIDE TOUR!" They all screamed at me. They're taking me with them? I'm going to go on your with them? I started jumping up and down, not being able to contain my excitement. I then felt my phone vibrating from my pocket. 'DA BÆ TESIA' with a picture of me on her back and us smiling like idiots showed on my screen. "Did they tell you!? Oh please tell me they told you!" I giggled, "Yes they did!" She screamed on the other side of the phone. "I can't believe we are going on tour with them! I mean, this is just amazing!" I took a second to realize what she just said. "Wait.. We?" I asked her. "Yeah, we. Me, you, Kodi, and Kc!" She laughed. I started jumping and screaming again as the boys laughed at me. "This is going to be so much fun!" I yelled. "Yeah, but what about Cameron?" My heart sank. I didn't even think about him. "I-I don't know..."

A few hours later I sat in my room alone resting my still aching body. I pressed my phone up to my ear listening to the annoying ringing. I sighed as his voicemail played again. After the beep I began talking. "Cam, we need to talk."

--------

I'm emotional. No, don't fly away Dalton stay right here! I support everything he does, but I can't help it! I've cried so much lol and I know I'm not the only one. I have made the decision to keep Dalton in the band bc he is in my heart. He will always be the 5th member of IM5 even if he's not. I love Dalton so much and I promise I will always. Even if his new music isn't my style I will be at his concerts rocking out with all of his new fans. Dalton will be big no matter the genre of music bc he is beyond talented. I wish him luck in his new life and hope he is always happy.

And think about it, all of his new fans will say they've been there since the beginning and they are his #1 and stuff like that, but in reality that's us. We have been here since the beginning. We were here before the beginning! We are his #1 fans and always will be.

Alight anywayyyy TOUR YES.

25&10!