Dont Doubt Yourself

SURPRISE!!!! EARLY UPDATE! SAY THANK YOU TO KODI FOR THIS BC I WAS GONNA WAIT BUT THEN THINGS HAPPENED AND I TOLD HER ID UPDATE SO YEAH SHOUTOUT TO HER SHES @danavaughnsii ON TWITTER SO FOLLOW HER

Two weeks on this bus has been amazing. I can noticeably see the bond that is building with everybody. Kc has been spending a lot of time with Collin and them in their tour bus and I'm starting to get suspicious. She hasn't said anything, but I think there's something going in between them.

Anyway, we are now on our way to Miami for a concert then a party the boys are playing at. I'm really excited about that. Summer is almost here so that means nice weather, bonfires, and beaches. But it also mean pretty girls in bikinis all over the boys. That's the only downfall about going to Miami. I'm going to have to deal with some girl hanging all over my boyfriend. Is he even my boyfriend? I'm so confused, to be honest. We act like we're together, but what about Meghan? I rubbed my temples and shook my head, ridding the thought. "What's cookin', good lookin'?" I asked Tesia. She smiled at me, but said nothing. I shrugged and walked over to the couch.

Coli walked out of the back room laughing. I rose an eyebrow, suggestively, at them. Kodi blushed and Cole bit his lip. Yeah, he wants her. "Do either of you know how long until we get there?" I asked. They shook their heads and I groaned, going to wake Dana up. "baby." I whispered, trying to be cute about it. I shook him a little and said it again. All he did was groan. I rolled my eyes and jumped up onto his bunk and closed the curtain. He asked for it. I slung my leg over him and sat on his lower stomach. He did nothing so I sighed and leaned down so our bodies were completely touching, my elbows holding some of weight on either side of his head. With my face directly above his, I whispered, "Wake up." He just shook his head and tried to turn away from me. I giggled and brought my hand to his face, poking him. "Wake up!" I said a little louder. He turned his head the other way. Rolling my eyes I decided to go with the hard way, since the easy way definitely wasn't working. "Wake up, Doodle Puff!" I yelled at him and shook his body. He gasped and jolted up, coming face to face with an innocent smiling me. "Good morning." He rolled his eyes and puffed out a breath. "why'd you wake me up?" He asked, cupping my cheeks with both hands, causing my lips to come together like a fish's. "I was bored." I tried to say. Dana laughed at my attempt and kissed my puckered lips before dropping his hands.

Dana rested his forehead against mine and watched my eyes as we sat there in silence. "I love you." He whispered. I smiled and kissed his lips. "I love you, too, baby." I whispered back. "Say it again." He smiled. "I love you." I repeated. He chuckled, "I love hearing you say that." His lips touched mine for a slow, passionate kiss. When we pulled back about a minute or two later, I turned around and leaned back on him, sitting in between his legs. He took out his phone and we watched vines together for hours.

I cherish the time I have alone with him. It's not every day that we are allowed to be together- alone- and not be scolded or something. I mean how sad is that? I'm 17 years old and I can't even be alone with the man I love! Gosh, these people are like a team of over protective parents! "Liv?" Dana's raspy tone woke me from my thoughts. "Yeah?" He placed a sweet kiss on my shoulder. "Are- are you, um, happy with me?" The question surprised me. "Is that even a question?" I asked. How could he think I'm not happy with him? He nodded and I let out a small chuckle. "Dana, if you think I'm not happy with you then you are seriously blind. I'm 100% sure EVERYBODY can see that I am so incredibly happy." A small smile twitched at his lips. "Are you sure?" I nodded and turned around to really look at him. "Why are you asking this?" I had to know. The fact that he's even asking this makes me want to cry. "Because..." He started with a sigh, pulling me to him again. I sat on his lap because there really no where else to sit. We're in a freaking bus bunk! "I know it's been a while, but like, I just can't get it through my head that Me, Dana Vaughns, got someone as perfect as you. I don't get how you like me or what you see in me. I just.. I don't get it." He let out a frustrated breath. My eyes were wide with suprise. Dana really thinks so low of himself? How?

"No." I bluntly stated. He furrowed his eyebrows and it looked like tears were threatening to spill from his mesmerizing chocolate eyes. "I am not perfect." He tried to protest, but I brought my finger to his soft lips to silence him. "Nobodies perfect. But in my eyes, you are. Dana, I love you with all my heart. All of it! You make me smile when no one else can- not even Will!" I ran my fingers through his dark curls and rested my hands on his shoulders. "You make me happy. You. Not anybody else, you. And to be completely honest it appalls me that you think you don't. Dana, you're my everything, okay? Don't doubt yourself. I love you." He smiled and smashed his lips on mine.

The curtain was pulled back, interrupting our moment. Dalton stood there smiling like an idiot. "Welcome to Miami."

------

WHATS UP JELLYBEANS!? That's what I'm calling you guys now.. Jellybeans. Yeah, that happened. Okay, yeah haha but anyway they's be in Miami!

I'm so attached to my own characters omg it's sad. like when I was writing that whole 'Dana's doubting himself' part I was getting emotional lol

But yeah, I wanted to let you guys know that I do read EVERY comment. I might not reply but I read all of them. You guys make me so happy and couldn't thank you enough. I love you guys.

SPRINGBREAK HAS FINALLY COME

30&15