Christmassy (big surprise)

Začať od začiatku

*Later that day*

The Jackson-Blofis house was full of people once again, it brought the adult demigods a feeling of family to be back where they spent their high school years. And some others came to visit... Katie and Travis's kids were playing with Estelle and Victoria, Clarisse was in the lead of a heated conversation about keeping the Christmas traditions, and even Will and Nico seemed to be enjoying themselves right as they entered the hall.
"Oh hi!" Annabeth and Percy said in unision as they opened the door.
"Merry Christmas!" Will nodded with a handshake to the couple.
"And a happy new year." Nico added.
Just as the house couldn't get more crazy, or so everyone thought, Nico radiated a very strong behaviour. The mighty son of death spent the most of the time playing with his nieces and nephews from anyone who had kids already, but he was glancing towards Annabeth and Percy all the time. He just couldn't tell what it was that kept drawing these strange urges to look around for the souls of those... As he called it when he'd glance the life forces of others.
Annabeth was just thinking of heading upstairs to get a hoodie when Nico shot up and grabbed Percy along the way, running straight after Annabeth. "Up!" Was all he said.

Both of the Jacksons were quite surprised by Nico's level of excitement for whatever it was.
At least until...
"Hey congrats, have you told anyone?" Nico finally exclaimed.
"Told anyone about?" Annabeth asked.
"About what specifically?" Percy added, confused with Nico.
"About the- Wait, you don't know?" Nico gasped. "But-"
"Know what you chipmunk, talk or I'm gonna squeaze the thing out of you." Percy laughed out.
"Know that- Annabeth? Annabeth I'm- come on guys, I'm talking about the baby?" Nico finally said.
And at first Annabeth thought of Victoria. And Percy asked himself what was wrong with his kid too...
"There's no change with Vict-"
"I didn't mean her too." Nico smirked.
"What are you implying?" Annabeth asked threateningly.
"That you're pregnant, you knew that, right? I can feel the baby's life force already, it's so strong." 

They were on the top of the moon with the P word being said.
"I knew we were gonna get through this!" Percy fist pumped the air and kissed Annabeth, grabbing her face into his hands. "You see? Annabeth?"
"Annabeth?"
Annabeth lost her breath a little. So many months they have been trying, a year almost, and now she didn't even know. Though she wasn't surprised with how much work she had, how many projects he had to rush before Christmas came around.
"Come here!" Percy hugged Annabeth.
"I'm gonna leave you to it." Nico smirked and Annabeth nodded at him in a thankful gesture.
"I did it Percy." Annabeth whispered to him.
"Well I helped too, mind you add." Percy grinned.
"We- We're gonna have a baby!" Annabeth exclaimed, so loud everybody must have heard. She jumped up and Percy caught her so that Annabeth got quite literally swept off of the ground.
"Careful." Annabeth laughed in the not quite wide corridor. But she stared into Percy's eyes and he looked into hers. Without any other words, they just kissed.
"As long as we're together," Percy said and kissed Annabeth's forehead after letting her down.
"Yeah, as long as we're together." Annabeth repeated dreamily, forbidding herself from thinking too much at the moment.
It has been so long that Annabeth almost didn't believe that she could bear children. Not after all the fights and injuries she's been through. She honestly thought that the dagger she took for Percy made it unable to happen, or their time in Tartarus, maybe drinking literal fire... Or something else. But now Annabeth and Percy's world was complete. They could give their adopted daughter siblings and they would. They got the chance to have a big family too and neither of them could stop imagining their little newborn reaching out to Victoria, upsetting her by pulling at her locks of hair and stealing her toys.
"I could kiss Nico right now." Percy exclaimed.
And suddenly Annabeth's mind crossed over the moment Nico came out to Percy and she smiled a little.

"You're forbidden to do that," she laughed.

As they got back down they saw that everyone was interrogating Nico and grinned, he was avoiding talking at all though, maybe thinking it wasn't his information to tell.
"Thank you Nico." Percy hugged him shortly before Annabeth embraced him with all her might.
"So I haven't ruined anything to you guys?" Nico asked sheepishly.
"You're kidding right? That's the best Christmas present we could get."
"I'm happy you're happy then." Nico said with a laugh. He swung on his feet. "But I'd get a checkup soon, that's literally the first time I'm sensing this without knowing the person's expecting or seeing the belly."
"Maybe Will could." Annabeth nodded her head in his direction devilishly and Nico let out a laugh.
"Yeah, good luck with that, he's not the same ever since Katie's birth." Nico grinned.
"Eh, there's always Kayla." Annabeth said. "But where's the fun in that?" She raised her eyebrows jokingly.
"Where's Percy anyway?" Annabeth looked around. "Per-"
He was there with Paul and Sally, saying something and gesturing wildly. Annabeth smiled to herself and even more as Victoria ran into her and hugged her legs tightly. She picked her up and Estelle with the Stoll kids joined them soon.
"I'm a big sister now? Daddy said that." Victoria's eyes were wide with excitement.
"You bet!" Annabeth bumped her fist with Victoria's and the child smiled.
"But how did the baby get into your tummy?" Estelle asked, knocking air out of Annabeth's lungs for the second time that evening and causing everyone else who heard to turn to look at her in expectations. Leave it to Percy's relatives to think of the juiciest questions.
Piper snickered and Leo laughed somewhere behind her.
"Yeah do tell us please." Leo chuckled.
"Why don't you go ask your mama, Estelle?" Annabeth said in a backstabbingly kinda sweet way. "Go ask nana Sally, kay?" She nodded at the rest.
"That was close."
She laughed as the kids surrounded Sally with questions, cracking up with Nico by her side while Percy slowly backed away, dragging his daughter along with terror in his face.

-That's it for now? I guess :D
Vendy