╟ Chapter 153: Mink Tribe ╢

Começar do início

"Wait! Stop, Carrot!!!" a woman's voice echoed all around the forest, stopping the rabbit dead in her tracks with a gasp.

Right behind them, the wall exploded to reveal some kind of beast. Sitting on top of it, a female dog wearing a familiar bikini top and a blue cloak around her shoulders. She tugged on the leash that moved the beast, bringing her attention on the rabbit girl:

"Forget about them-teia! More importantly, we have an invader in the Whale Forest!"

"Talking animals?!" shouted in surprise Usopp.

"They're the Mink Tribe!" informed Law.

"What is that weapon? I felt a shock for a moment!" Zoro grunted.

"We have an invade in the Whale Forest?!" the rabbit girl asked in disbelief, ignoring the swordsman's question.

"Yes! We are in trouble. The Guardians will be mad!" the dog woman sweated.

"Did you notice her outfit? It's Nami's! What have you done to her?!" the sniper questioned furiously.

"Are they a cannibal tribe?" Robin wondered heavily, causing Usopp to scream in horror.

"DON'T SAY SUCH A SCARY THING!"

"As for the invader...Why do I feel Luffy has something to do with this...?" you muttered with a sweatdrop. "We barely got here and already we are in trouble"

Carrot propped her legs and jumped high in the air, disappearing in the sky. Franky pulled down his sunglasses, shocked by her skills. It was a wonder if they all had physical abilities like that, or if it depended on their race.

"How is it?! Do you see something, Carrot?!"

"I do! Maybe it's a little too late! On the other side of Kurau City, there's a disturbance in the Whale Forest!"

"I thought so! Let's go, Warney! Get on, Carrot!" the dog girl yelled as the rabbit landed behind her. She turned to glare at you: "We don't have time to transport you-teia guys! Do as I say: go through the Rightrump Forest to your right and turn left at a deep dark swamp! You'll find the corpse of your-teia friend there!"

"HEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!" screamed everyone except for you and Robin.