"In short, He needs to focus right now."

Suho said straight forward the truth.

They have to stop Dahee from getting close to him or else Sehun will be in trouble again and they don't want that.

But knowing how hard-headed this little woman was, She wouldn't stop meddling whatever Sehun's activities would be. Busy or not? She'll do what she wants to do.

"Oh, Really?"

"Yes, Really." Kris lazily replied.

"If I were you, You could come back tomorrow when he has time." Tao simply advice leaving a tight smile.

They all thought she was leaving already, but they expected all wrong about her.

"Okay, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the reminders!"

She pass through their way. Leaving them all looking dumb. Clearly, She didn't care what they said and just rush to Sehun's direction. In a matter of seconds, She was behind him.

"She will never stop pursuing Sehun, Kris."

Suho whisper in distress. Kris sighed before thinking of other ways. They have to distract her.

"Let's try harder next time."

"Sehunie!"

The loud footstep nearing him caused a controversy from the management team. The staff look at them and so does his team from a distance.

Lay stop dancing and turned at her. Pretending to look shock, He approaches her to save Sehun.

"Hey, Dahee? How are you?"

Dahee smiled at him. "Fine. Are you guys really busy?"

Lay shrug. "Yeah. Maknae has to cope up with the steps and we didn't have time."

"Oh, Okay. I just need a little of his time." She giggle. "Sehunie!"

Sehun shut his eyes closed. Trying to compose his self before facing her. His eyes held no emotions.

"Hey?" Even his voice was distant.

"This is for you!" She raised the paper bag. "I made some when i pay a visit at your dorm. But unfortunately, I found out that you move out this month. That's why i made you another one!"

Sehun gaze at his team behind her who was patiently waiting for his next action. So does Manager Levi who was watching him and Dahee.

He had options. Either, he won't accept this and make her feel embarrassed in front of the production team or it will be the opposite.

"C'mon, Take it!"

Dahee force him to accept the paper bag making Sehun completely astonished.

"You just have to taste it and Tell me if it's good. Simple, Right?" She showed a bright smile.

However, only one person was in his mind at the moment. Haeun.

She will never be happy if he accept this. From the woman she loath too much. He doesn't want to make his baby feel mad again. Not anymore.

"I can't accept this."

Sehun hand it back to her with apathy in his tone.

Dahee was surprised. This was the first he reject her gift and it has to be in front of a lot of people.

Her brows creased in anguish. "But I made it for you! I put tons of effort for that!"

Her scream echoed through the whole concert ground. It made him cringe.