𝐸𝑃𝐼𝐿𝑂𝐺𝑈𝐸

𝐸𝐿𝐸𝐴𝑁𝑂𝑅 𝑊𝐻𝐼𝑇𝐸𝐻𝐴𝐿𝐿━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

While George played football in the back garden with Logan and Liam, Sierra sat on her own. "Are you alright, Sierra?" I asked her. She looked up from her phone, nodding slowly. "I got you a present..." I walked into the hallway where Peaches was waiting.

Peaches was a Golden Retriever; one of Sierra's favourite dogs. Considering that she was seventeen now, I decided to get her something that will increase her independence, and in this case, it was a dog. I brought in Peaches and she squealed.

"You got me a dog?!" She asked excitedly. I nodded and handed Peaches to her. "Thank you!" She hugged me. "I'm going to Princeton's."

Caterina, JJ and Princeton live right next door now because it was hard for Sierra and Princeton. Yes, they're dating and have been since Princeton admitted his feelings for Sierra. "OK, be back by nine!" I waved as she knocked on Princeton's door. I walked back inside to see George, Logan and Liam very wet.

"George, what have you done to them?" I laughed.

"They got a hold of the hosepipe..." George trailed off and I laughed in response.

"Go and get them changed before they catch a cold."

This is what our life is like now. Crazy. But I love it and wouldn't change it for the world.

🎉 You've finished reading ✔ | 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 → 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘 🎉