𝑇𝑊𝐸𝐿𝑉𝐸

𝐸𝐿𝐸𝐴𝑁𝑂𝑅 𝑊𝐻𝐼𝑇𝐸𝐻𝐴𝐿𝐿
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

George and I were downstairs, watching a movie. Eventually, Josh and Chess came back, so we turned off the movie.

I made a cup of tea for all of us. Josh and George were talking, while Chess and I got to know each other better. JJ came into the kitchen with Caterina. I was sitting on George's lap, my head in the crook of his neck.

JJ looked at us and smirked. "Don't smirk at me, mister!" I started chasing after him. I tripped over George's shoe in the middle of the floor. "GEORGE PICK UP YOUR FLIPPIN' SHOES!" I shouted playfully, throwing it at him.

It hit him on the side of the head because he wasn't paying any attention. "Hey! That hurt," he whined, rubbing his head. He started to chase me as I was laughing at his stupidity. He grabbed my waist and ran. The next thing I knew I was being thrown into the swimming pool.

I gasped and chased him around the garden. "I love you SO much George, give me a hug!" But George, being the little smurf he is, gave me a hug.

"EW!" He said. I didn't let go and his t-shirt was soaked. When I let him go, I pushed him into the pool.

"REVENGE!!" I said evilly.

"I'll get you back Whitehall!" George smirked, getting out of the pool.

"In your dreams Shelley!" I poked my tongue out at him. George came over to me and lifted me up. He spun me around, making me laugh.

𝐴 𝐹𝐸𝑊 𝐷𝐴𝑌𝑆 𝐿𝐴𝑇𝐸𝑅
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

George and I were buying cakes for my brother and sister's birthday. My mum decided to talk to me as it wasn't fair on Harry and Hannah and because I wasn't friends with Ashley. Harry and Hannah are twins so that's double everything. What makes it worse is that they're total opposites so I have to buy a girly cake for Hannah and a boyish cake for Harry.

"What about that Barbie cake for Hannah?" George suggested. I nodded and started picking one out for Harry. I saw a Spiderman cake and instantly bought it. 'He's going to love it,' I thought. I paid for them with the money mum gave me and asked if I could have them delivered. The person upfront said yes and I wrote down my address.

Next, George and I headed to the toy shop to buy their presents. I got Hannah a Barbie dollhouse and Harry a remote control car.

As soon as George and I arrived back home, I wrapped up the presents. They were going to come over any minute soon, so I put the presents on the table. I began to vacuum and clean up the house so it would look nice for mum. After cleaning up, I went upstairs to look nice.

I had a quick shower and washed my hair. Then, I put on a black tank top, black skinny jeans, grey heels and a cardigan with a gold necklace. I blowdried my hair and applied my makeup.

As I finished, the doorbell echoed through the flat. I took one last look in the mirror, inhaled and exhaled deeply and walked downstairs.