𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸

𝐸𝐿𝐸𝐴𝑁𝑂𝑅 𝑊𝐻𝐼𝑇𝐸𝐻𝐴𝐿𝐿━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I heard someone shouting in the hallway as I woke up from my sleep. "IT'S THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!" Sierra shouted happily. I laughed and got out of bed. I walked downstairs with her and saw George making a cup of tea for all of us.

Sierra was now eleven and her best friend was Princeton. I'm also pregnant again. I'm almost nine months gone and honestly want the babies out of me. Yes, I said babies. We're having twins which is...exciting? We're having two boys, which George is looking forward to.

Both of the bands recently just took a long, deserved break as we've been working non-stop! The doorbell rung and Eleanor got up to get it.

After a while, she walked back into the kitchen and picked up her bag. "I'm going to school now with Princeton. Good luck at the hospital mum, see you in a few days!" She kissed us on the cheek, then grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl and headed off to school. Cat offered to look after her, seeing as it's my due date today and I kindly accepted.

"Bye, sweetie!" I called, waving at Princeton as well. "Anyway, I better get ready. I'm going in today." George nodded and helped me up the stairs. I have a quick shower while George finished off packing my bag.

I smiled as I get changed into the maternity clothes, waiting for me on the side.

I walked back into our bedroom, attempting to pull on my socks. George chuckles and helps me pull them on, then we went downstairs so I could have my breakfast. As I reached the bottom step a pain went through my lower back. I ignored it as it was probably from the pain of having to carry two boys. Then I felt a liquid substance run down my leg.

"George. I'm going into labour." I stated as calmly as possible. That's when I felt another sharp pain go through. I groaned in pain and fall, George catching me in time before I could hit the floor. He puts me in the car after grabbing my maternity bag and speeds off towards the hospital.

( SIERRA )

Thoughts. These thoughts keep circling through my head. They never seem to leave. I can't talk to anyone about these feelings as it could ruin everything. Princeton always asks me what's wrong, but I can't tell him, can I? I like Princeton. Not as a friend, more than a friend. I've asked mum how you know when I like someone and all the things she said are what I feel.

I like my best friend.

I get cut out of my thoughts by Princeton shaking me. "Sierra tell me what's wrong. I can't stand seeing you upset." His usual smile isn't on his face. It's a worried one.

I take a deep breath. "Look, as much as I want to tell you, I can't-"

"Miss Shelley and Mr Hamblett! Stop talking!" The teacher shouted from the front of the classroom.

I sighed. There was a knock at the door and one of the receptionists came in. "I've just got a call from Princeton's mother, Princeton and Sierra need to go home."

"Why does Sierra need to go home?" A snobby girl in the back row asked.

"That's none of your business. Collect your things and follow me." The lady tells us. We grabbed our bags and walk out of the classroom. "Sierra your mum has given birth and your father isn't able to pick you up because he is at the hospital right now." The lady explained.

"Who's picking us up, then?" I thought. We arrived at the office and she signed us out.

"Congratulations on your little brother or sister!" The lady smiled at me.

"Brothers," I smiled back as I get into the car. "Hi JJ!" I put my seatbelt on.

"Good day at school?" He asked as he reversed out of the school car park.

"Yeah," We both said simultaneously.

( PRINCETON )

I want to know why Sierra's been so upset lately. I hate seeing her upset, it makes me just as upset. She's always deep in thought lately, it's like she has a crush on a guy. This makes me a little jealous inside as I do have small feelings for her. I can't help it, but she's absolutely stunning.

I like my best friend.

I'm going to talk to dad later, when I'm not with Sierra, as these feelings could ruin everything.

( SIERRA )

I ran into the hospital, not waiting for JJ or Princeton. I turned around and saw them laughing at my eagerness. "Come on!" I smiled. They jogged over. "I'm so excited! Even if it is two little brothers." JJ asked the lady at the front what room mum is in and she tells us, blowing a pink bubble with her gum and filing her nails. "Ugh, I hate girls like that. Always wanting to look perfect. Why can't they just be happy with who they are?"

Princeton mumbled something under his breath and JJ turned to look at him. I ignored them and walked into the room, while they're outside talking about something.

"Mum!" She's fast asleep. I turned my head and saw dad holding one boy, while Caterina was holding the other one. "Aw, he is so cute. What did you call him?" I sit next to dad and look at the baby in his arms.

"Liam," he smiles. "And we called the other one Logan." I smiled as they picked the two names I chose walked over to Caterina and she hands me, Evan. He opened his eyes and I take a glimpse of how blue they are. I smile as he grips my pinky finger.

The door opened and Princeton walked in, blushing a scarlet red. "You better tell her Princeton or I will," JJ winked making him blush even more.

"My arms are tired," I whine. Caterina takes Evan and placed him in the plastic cot beside the bed.

"Why don't you and Princeton go to the park across the road?" Dad suggested. "You're probably going to get bored sitting here."

"Caterina, can you take us?" I asked her, not wanting to be alone with my crush.

"Sure," she smiles, picking up her bag. "See you later, JJ." She pecked him on the cheek then waved at dad who waved back.

We walk out of the hospital and I breathe in the summer air. For once, it's actually pretty warm out. "So why are you two so quiet lately?" Caterina asked. I look down and blushed, Princeton copying my actions. "You two like each other." She beamed.

"What? Pfft, no!" Princeton says as we arrive at the park gates. Caterina looked at him, obviously in a non-believing way. "Bet you I can go higher on the swings than you!" Princeton said to me.

"Please, I'm the Queen of the swings!"