𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅

𝐸𝐿𝐸𝐴𝑁𝑂𝑅 𝑊𝐻𝐼𝑇𝐸𝐻𝐴𝐿𝐿
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I woke up from one of the best nights of sleep I have ever had. Just as the bedroom door knocked, I stretched. Jaymi walked in and told me that breakfast is ready. The boys didn't win the X-Factor. They came forth, but Simon Cowell still signed them with Syco Music. I now live with them and we are like a mini family.

I put on a black jumpsuit, and then went downstairs. I went into the kitchen and was attacked by hugs. "Jesus, get off me!" I laughed. "So what are we doing today?" I asked, throwing a grape up in the air and catching it in my mouth.

"We can go to the amusement park?" George suggested.

"YEAH!" Everyone agreed.

***

We were all in line for the bumper cars. It was George, Josh, Jaymi, JJ, Caterina, Olly, Ella (Henderson) and I. George and I were partners, Ella and Josh, Jaymi and Olly and last but not least, JJ and Cat.

We got into the bumper cars and George decided that he would drive the small car. I sat in the passenger seat and screamed as the bell went off, signalling us to go. George chased Ella and Josh, bumping into them a couple of times. JJ and Caterina bumped into us and my mouth dropped. "George, get 'em!" I was having the time of my life.

After the bumper cars, we were deciding on what ride to go on next. Eventually, everyone agreed to go on the massive rollercoaster. I went on it with George, screaming as we went up and down. When we went on the loop-the-loop part, I felt like I was going to throw up. It came to a screeching halt and we got off it.

"I'm never going on that again," I said, feeling a bit dizzy from the loop-the-loop.

"What ride next?" Ella asked.

Caterina pointed to the giant log flume. I love water rides! "Yes!" I grabbed George's hand and we all ran over to it.

After a few more rides, we went for food as we were all feeling a little peckish. While we sat in the cafe, I went through my Twitter mentions. My name was trending, so I clicked on it.

@user1: Stay away from George @elliexwhitehall
@user2: Ew, why does George like @elliexwhitehall?
@user3: Not to be rude, but George can do so much better than @elliexwhitehall. She's pretty, but not his type.
@user4: @elliexwhitehall isn't particularly the skinny type.
@user5: @elliexwhitehall is probably only using George for his fame and money.

I felt a tear roll down my face but wiped it away quickly. However, George noticed and took me outside to talk. "Is this about the fans hating on you?" He asked. I nodded and he pulled me close. "I saw all the tweets. I told them that I really like you and if they make you upset, it makes me upset. Some fans are supporting you, though. I've followed and thanked them," George showed me.

I smiled at him, hugging him tightly. I'm falling for him a little more each day. And this time, I'm falling far too fast for him to catch me.