𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸

𝐸𝐿𝐸𝐴𝑁𝑂𝑅 𝑊𝐻𝐼𝑇𝐸𝐻𝐴𝐿𝐿
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Today it's the finals. I was with Cheryl on stage holding hands, waiting for Dermot to reveal the winner.

"The nation has voted and I'm about to reveal the winner of the X-Factor 2013. From the thousands that applied, it's all come down to this. Good luck to Sam Bailey and Eleanor Whitehall. I can now reveal the winner of the X-Factor 2013 is..." He paused for a long time and it was making me tense up. "The winner is...ELEANOR!"

I screamed and froze, in shock. I hugged Cheryl, with tears streaming down both our cheeks and could tell Cheryl was proud of me. Ever since I auditioned for the X-Factor, the hate has decreased massively and a large number of the Union J fans supported me. I expected the boys and girls to be jumping around in the flat. Dermot comes over to me and Cheryl and asked me how I felt about winning.

"I just want to say thank you to everyone who voted for me and supported me. Especially my best friends and my boyfriend. They pressured me into coming and I can't thank them enough!" I cried happy tears, the smile never leaving my face.

He went over to talk to Sam, while we were standing there shocked. Cheryl told me how proud she was of me and that I've grown over the past months of being here. Cheryl was just like an older sister; she's been amazing.

Dermot was handed a CD that had my face on it. It was the winner's single; a song that I wrote myself. "Oh my god, this is crazy," I cried after Dermot asked me about having my first ever single. "Seriously, I cannot thank the public enough for picking up the phone at home."

It was my final time to sing, so I put my all into it, especially as it was my own, original song.

Everyone was cheering in the crowd and the X Factor contestants came out and hugged me, saying I deserved to win this and things like that. Sam said that she was proud that I won, saying that I am 'amazingly talented'.

This was so surreal.