𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸

𝐺𝐸𝑂𝑅𝐺𝐸 𝑆𝐻𝐸𝐿𝐿𝐸𝑌
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Eleanor's beautiful brown eyes fluttered open. "Hiya," I smiled, playing with her long brunette locks. She tried to speak, but couldn't. I gave her a glass of water which she sipped.

"Hi. I suppose Ashley kissed you?" She had no emotion written on her face.

"Yeah, but I pulled away," I told her.

"Why? You two would make a cute couple..." She had jealousy written across her face. Why would she be jealous?

"Ew. Why would I date her?" She laughed but her smile faded when I said, "I like someone else,"

That's when I realized why she's jealous: she might like me. So I took the chance to tell her my feelings. "Eleanor," She looked up. "I know I only just met you today and we haven't known each other long enough to make me like you but-" I rambled, Eleanor, cutting me off mid-sentence.

"George shut up!" She laughed slightly at my failed attempt at trying to tell her. "Are you trying to tell me that you like me, even though we just met?"

"Erm, yeah..." I blushed and looked down.

Josh walked in. "Eleanor, you're awake! The doctor said you can go home, by the way." Josh said, sitting beside me.

The doctor walked in. He asked Eleanor some questions and then said that we can take her home. I looked at Josh and he went outside to check if there are any paps. When he came back he told us that it was good to go. Eleanor grabbed her crutches and started walking towards the exit, with help from Josh and I. We got into Josh's car. "Where do you live?" I asked.

"Well, I was currently living with Ashley. But I'm not so sure I should go over there as she's probably making out with some guy," She scoffed. "I don't have any family as they ditched me because of Ashley. Like practically everyone hates me. I don't know why you two want to be friends with me in all honesty,"

"You seem like a nice girl. And, to be truthful, George did bump into you!" Josh laughed, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Hey! That was an accident," I playfully slapped his shoulder.

I looked over my shoulder and she looked like she was going to fall asleep. "Hey, Elle. Do you want to stay with me and the boys at the hotel? I'm sure they'll let you," I asked.

She mumbles something before falling asleep. She's so cute when she sleeps. "You really like her, don't you?" Josh said.

I smiled. "Maybe..." I grinned, slouching in my seat.

𝐸𝐿𝐸𝐴𝑁𝑂𝑅 𝑊𝐻𝐼𝑇𝐸𝐻𝐴𝐿𝐿
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

When I wake up from my dreamless sleep, in front of me was a massive hotel called the Corinthia Hotel. "Hello sleeping beauty," George teased.

"Leave me alone, curly." I'm always in a bad mood when I wake up. He started to fake cry, making me laugh. "Aw, Georgey!" I gave him a hug.

Wow, his hugs are good.

"Thanks, your hugs are good too..." George blushed.

"Did I say that out loud?"

"Yeah..." George replied.

"Um, yeah. Sorry about that, but they are really good hugs."

I don't usually fall for guys quickly, but damn, George has me hooked...