𝑆𝐼𝑋𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁

𝐸𝐿𝐸𝐴𝑁𝑂𝑅 𝑊𝐻𝐼𝑇𝐸𝐻𝐴𝐿𝐿
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

When Ella and I arrived, it was half-past eight. After a shower, I changed into my fluffy pyjamas and then met Ella downstairs.

"Why do girls take so long getting ready?" George asked no one in particular.

"Because we have to look fabulous!" Ella and I said in sync, flicking our hair and posing. The boys laughed, then we all played truth or dare. Jaymi and Olly were out and wouldn't be back until the morning, so it was just Ella, Caterina, George, JJ, Josh and I.

I went first. "Ella, truth or dare?" I asked her.

"Um...truth,"

"Who, in this room, do you have a crush on?" I smirked. I knew full well who she had a crush on. And that was Josh.

"Josh..." She mumbled.

We played for a while until we got bored, then the boys and Caterina grabbed blankets and pillows. Ella and I made some popcorn. While we were in the kitchen, Ella and I spoke about her crush on Josh.

"How long have you liked him for?" I asked, putting the shop-bought popcorn in large theatre type popcorn boxes.

"A while, but I think Chess and him are dating," she shrugged. "I'm happy without boys. I have the best friend in the world and a great family, what more could a girl want?" she smiled at me.

"Awh, when did you become all soppy?" I laughed. Ella took in the drinks, while I took in the boxes of popcorn.

We then turned the living room into a mini-movie theatre. We moved the sofas and pumped up blow up beds. We covered the floor with duvets and pillows to make it comfy. After switching the lights off and snapping our glowsticks, we took a picture of all of us and posted it on Twitter. JJ put on The Uninvited, which Ella, Caterina and I got mad over.

"No, no, no! I'll shit myself JJ! No, just no!" I protested.

"Too bad, we're watching it and that's final!" he smirked.

We all sighed. "Don't worry, Elles, I have you," George whispered.

I smiled and cuddled up to him as the movie began.

***

I woke up to find no George whatsoever. I rubbed my eyes and sat up, spotting a piece of white paper on the desk.

Morning beautiful! Go to Josh and give him the note...I've got something special planned for us! G xxx

I get dressed and have a shower. I put my daily makeup on and then walk downstairs. I went into the kitchen and showed Josh the note that George left on my bed. He nodded and took me out into the back garden? "Look for an empty space. That's all I'm going to say." Josh smirked at me.

"The field?" I asked. He smirked, then walked off.

I walked over to the field and see a picnic table, but no George. I feel a pair of hands wrap around my waist. I turn around and see him.

"Welcome to our first date!" He smiled cheekily.

"Aw, George! You're so romantic!" I hugged him and we shared a kiss...