𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑇𝑊𝑂

𝐸𝐿𝐸𝐴𝑁𝑂𝑅 𝑊𝐻𝐼𝑇𝐸𝐻𝐴𝐿𝐿
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

These past few months have been hectic. George and the boys have been going out almost every day to buy things for the baby. JJ and Cat are excited because Princeton will have a new friend. He was born on the 28th of November and is seriously the cutest thing ever! George and I are expecting a girl, which he's really happy about. However, she's late and I just want her out of me.

Currently, George and I were both sitting on the sofa, watching a Christmas film. It was Christmas Eve and we were all celebrating it together. JJ, Cat, Princeton, Jaymi, Olly and Josh, Ella and Chess were all over. I sighed, not paying any attention to the movie. I was leaning against George, my hands placed on my stomach with his larger hands over mine. "When is she going to come out?" I sighed again.

"I don't know, but let's hope it's soon," George whispered.

I got up to get a drink. I grabbed a glass and started to pour some ice-cold water in until I felt a sharp pain go through my stomach. I clung to the countertop and took some deep breaths. Ella came in, gasped and rushed over to my side.

"Are you okay Ellie?" She asked.

I nodded but then another sharp pain went through my stomach; the pain was so excruciating that I screamed. Then I felt a liquid run down my leg. "I think my water just broke," I said to her. She called George in and he came running to my side. I took heavy breaths and George carried me out to the car. He told everyone to meet at the hospital as Caterina gave him my maternity bag. I screamed in pain again and he got in the car and drove to the hospital.

***

It was now officially Christmas day. Everyone had arrived and they were waiting outside, while George was in here with me. I gave one last push and then heard a cry.

"Congratulations, you have now given birth to a beautiful baby girl." The doctor said.

The nurses and midwives washed her and then wrapped her in a blanket. They handed her to me. "What would you like to call her?" The doctor said.

"Sierra Mae Shelley?" George looked at me with approval and I nodded.

"Lovely name," The doctor smiled and she walked out of the room.

"I'm going to get a coffee. I'll be back in a bit." George told me, kissing Sierra's forehead. He walked out and Ella came in.

"Hiya Ellie. You alright?" She asked. I nodded and she looked at Sierra.

"Do you want to hold her?" I asked and she nodded. I handed Sierra to Ella and she smiled.

"I'm an auntie!" She laughed. "What's she called?"

"Sierra Mae Shelley." I smiled.

George came back in and sat on the bed. "The doctor said we can leave soon as it's Christmas. Are you ready?" He asked.

"Do the others want to see Sierra while I get ready?" I asked him and he went out to get everyone. I walked into the bathroom and got changed.

For some reason, I had a gut feeling that something bad was going to happen...