𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇

𝐸𝐿𝐸𝐴𝑁𝑂𝑅 𝑊𝐻𝐼𝑇𝐸𝐻𝐴𝐿𝐿
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After I finished packing, George came into our room. "Are you finished?" He asked. I looked around, making sure I hadn't forgotten anything.

"Yep!" Today was the day that we were moving to start a new life. We found the perfect house, and it was much closer to everyone else, as they all lived in Central London. We lived in London as well but were the furthest away from everyone.

I picked up a box to carry downstairs, but George just shook his head. "I'm not going to let you carry the boxes." He said stubbornly. "Everyone's downstairs, let the men do this!"

I laughed. "Alright, muscle man,"

"Hey! I do have muscles," he flexed.

I jumped around his waist and he grabbed me, holding my thighs. "I'm kidding. You know how much I love you!" I said. "Cause your amazing just the way you are!" I sang.

I jumped off him and then jumped on his back instead. He laughed at my sudden outburst and then carried me downstairs.

He walked into the kitchen and put me down. There was a cup of tea already made for me. Chess and Josh, Ella (yes we made up), Caterina and JJ, Jaymi and Olly and the kids. I said hello to everyone, sitting down on a stool that was there. The boys all went upstairs to put the things into the van that we hired.

"Did you hear?" Ella said.

"Hear what?" I asked as I took a sip of my warm tea.

"Taylor Lautner has a crush on you!" she teased.

I laughed sarcastically. "Okay."

"He does. He admitted it in an interview," Chess showed me the clip that was on YouTube.

I gasped. "Wow. No wonder why I keep seeing manips of Taylor and me!" I shrugged, handing Chess' phone back to her. "I love George though. No one will take me away from him."

"I've never seen you so in love before," Ella said. "With all what you've been through, I'm surprised you and George are still together."

"It's called true love!" I smiled. "And I do, I love him."

***

We pulled up to the house, where everything was already set up. I said thank you to all the guys that helped. Chess and Josh came in, while everyone else went their way.

"Mum, can I go and pick my room?" Sierra asked excitedly.

"Sure," I laughed at her enthusiasm. She ran upstairs as George and Josh brought the twins in. "Hello, cuties!" I smiled, lifting Logan out of his carrier. I pulled out a bottle of milk that was in my baby bag and started feeding him.

This is the start of a brand new life and I'm sharing it with the people who care for me most - my friends and family.