𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑂𝑁𝐸

𝐸𝐿𝐸𝐴𝑁𝑂𝑅 𝑊𝐻𝐼𝑇𝐸𝐻𝐴𝐿𝐿
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Today, George and I were announcing to the fans that I am pregnant. This is the first major announcement we've had after telling everyone that we are getting married. Management was OK with it, as we're getting older and considering that we are married as well. They took it pretty well, I'm just nervous about this news.

"Are you ready, Eleanor-Mae?" George called. I sat next to him, and looked in the mirror, sorting out my hair. "Your hair looks fine!" He said. I saw all the comments saying 'hi' and 'you're hair is beautiful. I laughed at the comments and George started talking. "Hi, guys! Anyway as you know we have a pretty big announcement to tell you all."

I noticed a comment that said: 'Oh my god, I want baby Shelley's! They will be SO cute!" I got my phone out and followed the girl that said that. She seemed sweet. I pointed to the comment and George smiled. "Anyway, everyone. Don't get mad at us but my little one here is pregnant," George squeezed me, proudly and happily. I smiled at the nickname he gave me and looked at the comments. Some were sweet, but some were pretty mean saying that they were meant to have George's first child. Obviously, I got upset and ran upstairs. I locked the door and cried into the pillow, staining it with my mascara.

I heard George ending it and then heard his footsteps running up the stairs. "Eleanor, open the door!" He knocked on it. I didn't respond, I just sat on the bed, my feet tucked tightly up to my chest. I was rocking back and forth. Suddenly, I heard a key go into the lock of the door and I rushed under the covers. "Elles, what's wrong?" he asked.

Instead of responding, I just threw my arms around George's neck. "You won't ever leave me for a pretty fan, will you?" I asked him.

He looked at me as if I was crazy. "Why would you think that?" He asked.

"The fans say that they're yours and that they should be the one having your first child," I told him.

He lifted my chin with his index finger and looked me in the eyes. "Ellie, ever since you bumped into me at the ice rink, I knew that you're the one for me. You're beautiful, funny and you're gonna be a great mum. Forget what the fans think for a while, you're mine and only mine," George finished off the sentence with a kiss. I kissed him back and he pulled away, smirking slightly. "I love you."

"I love you too," I smiled, placing my lips back on his.