𝐸𝐿𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁

𝐺𝐸𝑂𝑅𝐺𝐸 𝑆𝐻𝐸𝐿𝐿𝐸𝑌
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

When I woke up, I saw Ellie lying next to me. How did I get so lucky? I stared at her facial features until she fluttered her beautiful brown eyes open. "Morning," she said, yawning slightly.

"Morning, beautiful," I smiled at her, as she looked down and blushed.

I stared down at her, she was so beautiful in every way possible; inside and out she was perfection. I know it sounds soppy, but she's my world. I played with her light brown hair as she cuddled into my chest. "How did I get so lucky?" she whispered.

"I'm thinking the same thing, Elle. Ever since you came into my life, it's changed dramatically. While you were at X Factor, the boys said that I've changed ever since I met you..." I trailed off, mumbling. "I'm going to have a shower," I told her before I went any soppier.

Eleanor jumped in the shower after me. I went downstairs to see Josh in the kitchen with his old friend, Chess. "Hiya, George!"

"Josh, Chess," I greeted them.

Eleanor came down after a while her hair slightly damp. I just stared at her. It may seem creepy but she looks beautiful without makeup on. She clapped her hands on my face. "Why are you staring at me, Shelley?"

"Can't your boyfriend admire your beauty?" Wow, I was whipped.

"Ugh get a room, guys! And that was very cheesy, George!" Josh emphasized the 'very'.

"Josh, leave 'em. They're cute together!" Chess smiled at us. Eleanor looked down and blushed. "I'm Chess, Josh's old friend. I've heard so much about you!"

"All good things I hope!" She laughed, hugging Chess. Chess laughed as well and I could see that the two are going to be good friends. Jaymi and JJ come down but don't stop for long.

"I'm going out with Olly, don't mind me," Jaymi said, getting his coat on and walking out of the door.

"I'm going out with Caterina. Bye!" JJ said, leaving.

"Wow, looks like it's just us then?" Eleanor said.

"Nope, because Chess and I are going out," Josh replied.

"On a date?" I teased, nudging Josh. Both of them blushed while Elle started blabbing on about how cute they are together. Before Josh and Chess left, Chess and Elle swapped numbers. They left and El jumped on the sofa.

"Looks like it's just me and you, then," she sighed, lying on her stomach while looking up at me.

"What's wrong with that?" I smirked, getting closer to her.

"Just the fact at how boring you-" I cut her off by tickling her sides. "OH MY GOD GEORGE! STOP!" she giggled.

"Say that I'm the sexiest person alive," I told her.

"I'm the sexiest person alive!" she replied, her face serious. I gave her a look and tried to push me off the sofa. "George! Get off me!" She groaned, trying to push me off. Eventually, she did, so I pulled her down with me.

Before I could fall on Eleanor, I put my arms out on either side of her. I looked into her eyes, which were glistening because of the sunlight that hit them. I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. I leaned down and kissed her. As I went to pull away, she pulled me in closer.