𝑇𝐸𝑁

𝐸𝐿𝐸𝐴𝑁𝑂𝑅 𝑊𝐻𝐼𝑇𝐸𝐻𝐴𝐿𝐿
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After a year of newfound fame and promotion, I got to go back home. When I arrived, I pulled out my bags with trouble and walked over to the door to knock, so I could get some help with my bags. George opened it and his grin widened when he saw me. Well, I was gone for at least a year - maybe more! He smiled proudly as he pulled me in for a hug. He grabbed one of my bags and pulled it in. "Eleanor is here!!" He shouted to the boys.

"I can't believe you won! I am SO proud of you, baby girl," George said as he spun me around. He kissed me on the lips, making the tingly sensation I missed so much come back.

"Hey, George! Don't hog her!" Josh laughed.

We let go and I gave Josh, JJ and Jaymi a hug. We started talking about the boys' first album coming out soon. We decided to watch a movie and obviously, they chose a scary one. At least I'll be in George's arms.

Before we put the movie on, I pulled my bags up to my room and placed them on the bed. I changed out of my clothes and had a shower. I got dressed in pyjamas - considering it was 7:45 - which was a tank top and shorts. I put my hair in a messy bun and wiped the makeup off of my face.

I went back downstairs and cuddled up to George. He put his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead. I smiled as the movie came on.

Every time I jumped at a scary part, George would hold me closer. I smiled at his touch and carry on watching the movie.

"Who wants food?" Jaymi asked.

We all jumped up, screaming 'yes' and he went off to get McDonald's. We switched the movie off, seeing as no one was really watching it.

"So how is it like being famous?" JJ asked.

"Eh, it's alright. But I made some great friends and if it wasn't for George bumping into me I wouldn't be here right now," I laughed.

George smacked me lightly with a pillow. "It was an accident!" He laughed. "And it was you who bumped into me!"

I reached for another pillow and before I knew it, we were having a huge pillow fight.

***

Jaymi came in and we were laughing on the floor. "FOOD!" I yelled, running over to him. He unpacked all the food and we continued laughing, holding our stomachs.

"What's wrong with you guys?" Jaymi asked.

"I...Don't...Know..." Josh said in between breaths.

"I miss these days!" I said, hugging all of them.

"Did you miss me?" George asked.

"No, in fact, it was the best time of my life without you!" I lied. He mocked hurt and I laughed. "I'm kidding. I missed you. A lot." He pecked my nose and we started eating our food.

After our food, we went to bed and like always I tucked in with George next to me. Just how it was meant to be.

Or so I thought.