𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑆𝐼𝑋

𝐸𝐿𝐸𝐴𝑁𝑂𝑅 𝑊𝐻𝐼𝑇𝐸𝐻𝐴𝐿𝐿
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

⚠️ 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 - 𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑑 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎 𝑓𝑒𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑟𝑎𝑝𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑑𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙 𝑠𝑢𝑏𝑗𝑒𝑐𝑡 ⚠️

George took out the twins and Sierra to the park, while he let me have a rest. The doorbell rang and I switched the T.V. off. I get up to answer the door, seeing two people who I would never ever want to see again. Ashley and Jack. "What the fuck are you doing here?!" I shouted.

"Simple. Jack wants you and I want George." Ashley smirked.

"Can't you understand that we're happy together?"

Suddenly, Ashley pulled out duck tape from her pocket and stuck it forcefully over my mouth. "Take her." She said to Jack. I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I punch Jack's back, trying to get out of his strong grip. He threw me into the back of a car and I cried myself to sleep. My kids and husband will be alone with that monster.

I hate Ashley.

When I woke up, I was in a dark room, tied to something. I felt cold as if I was wearing nothing. The door creaks open and a dim light switches on. I look down and see that I am wearing nothing but my underwear. I start struggling, but with tape over my mouth and my arms tied to something, it's quite hard. Jack was standing there a smirk appearing on his evil little face. He walks over and ripped off the tape. I winced.

Afterwards, he pulled down his trousers. I shook my head in fear, knowing what he is going to do. "Please don't!" I begged. He chuckles evilly and he walked over to me. He caressed my face and I tense at his touch. "Get off me!" I shouted in fear.

"No. I'm going to make you love me. We were perfect together." He says.

"You cheated on me!" I yell, remembering the memory.

( FLASHBACK )

The waitress came over to our table. She kept flirting with Jack in front of me. "I'd like to order as well?" I said to her. She glared at me.

"What do you want?" I sigh at her lack of enthuisiasm.

"She would like the pancakes with extra syrup." I smiled. Jack knows exactly what I want.

"Are you sure? With her weight, she deserves to lose a few pounds!" She said, looking me up and down.

"I'm just going to go to the toilet..." I said after a few minutes. I ran towards the toilets, crying. I looked at myself in the mirror, mascara running down my face.

"Are you okay? I saw what happened in there," A girl my age said. I looked at her.

"Ashley?" Ashley was my best friend since nursery.

"Ellie! I missed you!" She gave me a hug. We lost contact since I moved. I walked back into the cafe to see Jack and the waitress all over each other. "We're done," I said to Jack, walking out of the restaurant with Ashley.

( END OF FLASHBACK )

"Get off me! I don't love you anymore! I hate you!" I sobbed. Then he did the thing I dreaded most.

He raped me.