𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁

𝐸𝐿𝐸𝐴𝑁𝑂𝑅 𝑊𝐻𝐼𝑇𝐸𝐻𝐴𝐿𝐿
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I woke up and realized that it was only one day until the wedding. I'm actually looking forward to it, but I was certain that my nerves will kick in on the day. I got out of bed and had a warm, relaxing bath. When I got out, I changed into a white peplum top and a pair of light blue jeans. After brushing my teeth, I blow dried my brown hair and straightened it. I put on foundation, a few layers of mascara, lip gloss and a light eyeshadow. I walked downstairs, into the kitchen and jump on George's back. "Hey boo!" I said, kissing his cheek.

"Ready for tomorrow?" He asked.

I jumped off his back. "I'm certain that my nerves will take over when I walk down the aisle," I grabbed a banana and peeled it. I take a bite. "I just have this weird feeling that someone will crash the wedding."

"No one will ruin it. We have security outside so no fans or crazy people will be coming in. Only people with invites are allowed in," He smiled. I looked up at him and he looked down at me, considering I'm a little smaller than him. He kissed my forehead and hugged me tightly.

***

George, Josh, JJ and Jaymi have gone to the hotel, near the venue. Caterina, Chess, Ella and I are staying here. Their dresses are all hung up in the wardrobe nice and neatly, with their shoes underneath. For the rest of the night, all we're going to do is watch movies and pig out on junk food and drinks like crisps, chocolate, biscuits, cola and popcorn.

After watching most of the movies, we're literally falling asleep. "I'm shattered!" Ella said, rubbing her eyes. We all decided to go to bed as we have an early start tomorrow.

***

I woke up with the three girls jumping on my bed. "It's your wedding!" They chanted. I groaned and hid under the covers.

"Elle we have to get ready or we'll be late," I nodded and hopped into the shower. I quickly wash my hair and body, then get out and change into my wedding dress (on the side). I put on my white high heels and went over to my mirror. I put on a bit of makeup and then walked downstairs to meet the girls. I realize that my mum is there as well.

"Elle you look stunning!!" They said.

"So do you, girls!" I smiled at them. "You look gorgeous," I said to my mum who was going to walk me down the aisle. As I looked out the window, the limo pulled up. "Let's go!" I grabbed my small bag that's on the side and we got in the limo. "Today's the day I go from being Eleanor-Mae Whitehall to Eleanor-Mae Shelley!" I said, clapping my hands in excitement.

"I'm engaged as well!" Caterina flashed us a smile, showing her beautiful ring. "JJ proposed the other day," she blushed.

"That's so cute!" Chess, Ella and I said in sync.

"So when are you and George planning to have little Jelly's running around?" My mum asked, flashing a sheepish smile.

"Mum!" I laughed embarrassed. "But now that I think about it, I do want to spend the rest of my living life with George! I want a family with him. He's just perfect," I daydreamed.

"Aw, young love!" Ella said, making us all laugh.

The limo slowed down and I realized that we are at the venue. Now the nerves kicked in. "Oh, what if he thinks I look ugly?" I panicked, seeing all the cars through the window.

"He won't! You look gorgeous, okay?" Caterina reassured me. I take a deep breath and the girls get out first. Then my mum gets out with me following. We posed as the photographer took pictures, then get ready to walk in and see my soon-to-be-husband. I made sure my hair looks okay, then Caterina and Chess walk out as the music played. Then Ella seeing as she is my maid of honour, my mum and I following. I looked at George and he turned to me. His jaw dropped and Jaymi had to nudge him a few times.

"Look after her, George," Mum says, before quickly sitting down next to Ella.

He nodded. "You look gorgeous," My husband-to-be said, flashing me a smile.

I blushed. "Thanks. You look...Wow," I replied and the vows started.

***

It was now the party, and everyone came up to us to congratulate us. George's mum walked up to us. "Thanks for making my little George happy, Eleanor," she said. "He never stops talking about you. He adores you, a lot," George started blushing. I grabbed his hand. "I'm glad he chose you to be my daughter-in-law. I like you much better than the other girls and you're gorgeous, too!"

I grinned. "I'm happy to be your daughter-in-law as well Toni," I smiled, politely. She gave me a hug, then joins the rest of Josh's family. Josh, JJ, Olly and Jaymi come over and slapped George playfully on the back. They congratulate us, each giving me a peck on the cheek.

"George is no longer the baby of the group; he's a man now!" Josh said.

I laughed as the boys all walk off. The girls come over and I take a sip of my drink. "Do you know where George is taking me for our honeymoon, tonight?" I asked.

"Um...we've been sworn to secrecy," They said then rush off somewhere else.

Before I could chase after them, George and I were called to the middle of the stage to have our first dance. He placed his hands around my waist, and I placed mine loosely around his neck. We sway back and forth, my head placed in the crook of his neck, fitting like a jigsaw piece. It felt like we were the only two people in the room, even though there were at least five hundred people watching us.

"You're gonna love where I'm taking you for our honeymoon," He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

***

"I'm knackered," I said, leaning against George, tired from all the dancing.

"You can have a sleep on the plane." He replied as we got in the taxi. I slightly nodded, but I obviously ended up falling asleep.

( GEORGE )

I looked at Eleanor sleeping. She looked adorable, just like the first time when I fell for her. A flashback plays in my head, as the taxi drove through the endless streets of London.

"Well, I was currently living with Ashley. But she's probably making out with one of my exes right now," she scoffed, "and I don't have any family as they ditched me because of Ashley. Like practically everyone hates me. I don't know why you two want to be friends with me."

"You seem like a nice girl. And to be truthful, George did bump into you!" Josh laughed.

"Hey! That was an accident." I playfully hit his shoulder.

I looked over to Eleanor and she looked like she was going to fall asleep. "Hey, Eleanor. Do you want to stay with me and the boys at the hotel?" I asked.

She doesn't say anything just nods and falls back asleep. She's so cute when she sleeps. "You really like her, don't you?" Josh said.

"Maybe..." I said, slouching in my seat.

I smiled at the memory as it was the first time we met. I look up and realized we are at the airport. "Babe, we're here," I said, shaking her slightly. Her eyes fluttered open and we get out of the black taxi. I took our luggage out and paid the driver. I hold on to my beautiful wife's hand, while we pulled our suitcases.

"So, are you going to tell me where we are going?" she smirked, looking at me.

"I beg you, please don't scream." I laughed

"Promise," She smiled.

"Paris," I told her. She lets go of my hand and her suitcase and started jumping around. She jumped on me and kissed my lips.

"I...*kiss*...Love...*kiss*...You...*kiss*...So...*kiss*...Much...*kiss*..." she said in between kisses.

"I love you too. Now, let's get checked in before we miss our plane!" I laughed.