𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸

𝐸𝐿𝐸𝐴𝑁𝑂𝑅 𝑊𝐻𝐼𝑇𝐸𝐻𝐴𝐿𝐿
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A few months have passed and things are going great. Sierra is loving the attention from fans. She loves Josh and Ella, probably because they're over here regularly. She also loves Princeton. Every time he comes over to play, she gets excited. Cat and I find it really cute while the boys just play Fifa, not really paying attention. Over the past few months, Cat and I have grown closer. I have a new single out called Come & Get It from my album Stars Dance and have recently uploaded the music video. It has millions of views already.

I woke up, hearing Sierra crying. I went into her room and picked her up. I bounced her on my hip and she eventually stopped. I put her in, appropriate clothing, then got dressed. I put on my shoes and wrote a note to George: I've just popped to the shops with Sierra. I should be back soon, Sierra will be at Cat's to see Princeton! Call me if you need anything. Love your little one, Elle xx

I left the note on the side of his bed, then headed out with Sierra. I drove to Tesco, picked up a trolley and strapped her in. I got regular groceries and a few baby things for Sierra. I also got a few treats for all of us. Once I paid for my things, I put the bags in the car.

After dropping off Sierra at Caterina and JJ's house for a few hours to play with Princeton, I headed home. I was listening to the radio and my song, Come & Get It, came on. I started humming to it silently. Suddenly out of the blue, I saw a car coming towards me. Before I could react it went straight to my side of the car...

𝐺𝐸𝑂𝑅𝐺𝐸 𝑆𝐻𝐸𝐿𝐿𝐸𝑌
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

When I woke up, I saw a note from Elle saying that she's gone out shopping with Sierra. I smiled at the cute bit when she said: 'love your little one, Elle xx'. I love her so much and no one can change that.

It's been at least four hours and Ellie still isn't back yet...I'm starting to get worried as she is never out this long. I decided to call Caterina, just in case she's there. After three rings, she picks up. "George, what's wrong?" She knows I never call her unless something is up.

"Elle doesn't happen to be there does she?" I asked, panic dripping off of my voice.

"No, she left hours ago...I was just about to call her to see where she is because Sierra is getting restless now." She explained.

The house phone started ringing. "Hold on, the house phone is ringing." Caterina stayed on the line, while I picked up the other phone. "Hello?"

"Is this George Shelley? Eleanor Mae Shelley's husband?" Someone asked.

"Yes, is she OK?" I asked.

"Calm down sir. Eleanor has been in a severe car accident. She may not make it, so can you please come down to London University Hospital?"

By now, I was close to crying. "Do you know who hit her?" I asked.

"No, but we've been looking through past records and we think it may be Ashley Johnson. She has escaped out of prison." He explained. "If you come down to the hospital, we may be able to tell you more details. But over the phone, I cannot say any more."

I said okay, hung up and told Caterina what happened. She said that she will meet me at the hospital with Princeton and Sierra. I got my coat on and got in my car. I was absolutely shitting myself. I cannot lose Elle. If Ashley was the one who did this, she'll regret it!

I arrived at the hospital and rushed in. I saw Caterina waiting with the children. I ran up to her and hugged Sierraightly. "It's gonna be OK, George. Elle is a fighter. She will fight for what she loves and I know it's you and Sierra!" Caterina told me.

A police officer came up to us. "Are you Eleanor Shelley's husband?" He asked and I nodded, nervously. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" I get up from my seat and he took me to a spare office. "Right. As the doctor said on the phone, they've had previous records of Eleanor coming here. It was a few years ago, but there's still bruises on her. Is anything going on at home, for example, domestic violence?"

"I would never do anything to hurt her!" I shouted but calmed down as I know that it won't help. "But I have noticed that she does go out quite a lot. She usually comes back upset or in pain." I said, recalling the past few months since Sierra was born.

He wrote a few things down before speaking again. "Does she leave the house looking worried or upset?"

"At first she looked upset, she would look at me sadly or guilty but I shrugged it off. She would usually come back walking funny...you don't think she's cheating on me do you?" I asked, in between tears.

"Right. And about the cheating thing, has she received any messages lately from ex-boyfriend's or things like that?" He asked.

"I don't check her phone, but she probably has it in her bag." He left the room to get the bag and came back later with it. I found her phone in the usual pocket she puts it in. I typed in her passcode and went on her usual messages.

Most of them were from Jack, her ex.

Eleanor, I still love you; take me back! -Jack x

You should know that I love George, not you by now!

I want to meet up with you in the park. I need to talk to you. -Jack

The messages were from a few weeks after Sierra was born. Then the message from a week later was about her wanting to have sex with her otherwise he'll kill Sierra and I. In terror and panic she agreed.

"OK, we know the Jack. He's been arrested because he has been sexually abusing young girls. When Eleanor wakes up from her coma, tell her. And, if you would like we will hire you bodyguards to go with Eleanor and Sierra everywhere they go. This usually isn't necessary, but in their case it is."