𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁

𝐸𝐿𝐸𝐴𝑁𝑂𝑅 𝑊𝐻𝐼𝑇𝐸𝐻𝐴𝐿𝐿
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Hi mum," I said, nervously.

She turned around and gasped. "Eleanor...You look..." I could see tears forming in her eyes. She ran up to me and squeezed me in a tight hug. "I've missed you, but you know how I felt about that Ashley girl. She's bad news."

"Don't worry, I've made some pretty good friends now," I said, smiling at George.

"Who's this handsome young man?" Mum asked, referring to George.

"My boyfriend..." I said. Mum never really liked me having boyfriends. I guess not having a father figure in your life really affects everyone. My mum was like a father and a mother.

"Well, as long as you're happy. He seems to like you a lot," she smiled a true, genuine smile. "But, Shelley, if you break my daughter's heart-"

"Mum!" I stopped her before she can embarrass me even more. I looked at Hannah and Harry who were getting big. "Hannah, Harry!" I said, walking over to them. They backed up behind mum, looking scared and I instantly stopped in my tracks. "I'm your sister...Eleanor?" They backed up more, clinging to mum's legs. "They don't remember me...?"

"Kids, it's your sister. She won't hurt you," my mum explained to them. I felt a warm tear slip down my cheek.

George instantly hugged me, then walked up to them. He whispered something to them and they ran over to hug me. "Ellie!" They both said. I stopped crying and beamed instead. I hugged both of them and realized something that I never noticed before.

I want to spend the rest of my life with him.

I was crazy in love with George Shelley.

𝐴 𝐹𝐸𝑊 𝑊𝐸𝐸𝐾𝑆 𝐿𝐴𝑇𝐸𝑅
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A few weeks later, I suddenly started to feel a little sick. Every morning and during the day, I would feel sick and sometimes, end up being sick.

Chess and Caterina walked in, instantly rushing to my aid as soon as they saw me hunched over the sink. "Eleanor, when was the last time you had intercourse?" Caterina asked.

"When Chess and Josh went on the date, so about three or four weeks ago," I replied, once I finished puking up everything. "Wait, you don't think I am, do you?"

"I have some spare tests upstairs in mine and JJ's room. I'll go and get them," Caterina said before walking upstairs.

"Chess, what if I am? Will George leave me?" I sobbed into her shirt. She wrapped her arms around me comfortingly.

"Ellie, I'm positive that George won't leave you. Of course, he'll be shocked at first, but he'll come around. You and George have something special," she said.

I took the tests that Caterina gave me. They both came back positive.

I slumped against the wall, sobbing. Chess comforted me as I heard the front door opening. I chucked the tests in the bin, after picking myself up from the floor.

When we walked downstairs, George went to kiss me but I pushed him away. I went straight into the kitchen with Chess. "My life and career are over Chess. I'm positive George will leave me," I sat down, looking at my flat stomach. "I can't believe that there is a baby growing inside me," I told Chess.

George came in. "Chess can you go, please? I want to talk to Eleanor-Mae," George has never called me my full name before. Stupid hormones! Chess nodded and walked out of the kitchen, closing the door behind her. "Eleanor, what's wrong? You haven't been yourself lately. Why did you decline my kiss? It's like you're seeing another guy!" George yelled.

"You think I would cheat on you after all we've been through?! George, you are the best thing that's ever happened to me!" I said.

"Then why are you ignoring me?" he asked.

"You're going to leave me," I said, backing away from him.

"I promise I won't..."

I trusted George, so I told him. "I'm pregnant George,"

"What?" He yelled, his eyes widening.