𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁

𝐺𝐸𝑂𝑅𝐺𝐸 𝑆𝐻𝐸𝐿𝐿𝐸𝑌
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

When I got home, Eleanor wasn't there. "Sierra, take Logan and Liam upstairs please," I told Sierra. Something is up and I'm positive I won't like it.

I walked into the living room and saw Ashley there. I knew something was up. "What are you doing here? Where's Eleanor?" I said to her.

"Little Eleanor is very far away from home. Somewhere, where you won't find her!" she grimaced. "So looks like you want a mother figure for your kids, right? 'Cause your 'little one' isn't coming back anytime soon."

"Even if I did want a mother figure, I wouldn't let you into my life! Why can't you get over the fact that I don't like you and I never will? Eleanor is my world; I would take a bullet for her," I spat. "Tell me where she is!"

"Not unless you kiss me," she said simply, crossing her arms over her chest. She smirked a little and I rolled my eyes.

"No. The only girl I'll ever kiss will be-"

"Where's mum and who is that?" Sierra spat at Ashley. I could tell that she already hated her...Just like I do.

"Your mum is going to die. I'm your new mum," Ashley said, going in for a hug. Sierra pushed her away.

She shouted at Ashley. "LEAVE US ALONE OR ELSE YOU'LL PAY!"

Ashley laughed. "I'm so scared of a little girl!" She replied sarcastically.

Suddenly, the door burst open and many police officers bundled in. They put Ashley's arms behind her back and handcuffed her. Two officers stayed behind. I instantly recognized them; Officer Andrews and Officer Smith. "Hello, George. We're not sure how Ashley escaped, but we tracked her. Before we put her in the cells, we put a tracker on her neck secretly." Officer Andrews explained. "We also tracked Jack's mobile and we have a team finding them right now."

"Dad, what's going on?" Sierra whispered, holding on to me tightly.

"Don't worry, mum will be back soon," I told her.

"Is this Sierra?" Officer Smith asked. She nodded, shyly. "She's a stunner, ain't she?"

"Just like her mum," I grinned. The babies started crying upstairs.

"JJ, Caterina and Princeton are coming over soon, I told them that something was up and they're rushing over." she smiled, proudly.

"How old is she?" Officer Andrews asked.

"I'm twelve soon,"

"For an eleven-year-old you're good," Officer Andrews told her.

She grinned as the doorbell rung. Sierra went off to answer it. Then, JJ, Caterina and Princeton walked in. "Is everything alright? Where's Eleanor? What happened?" Caterina threw questions at us.

"Babe, calm down," JJ told her.

A few hours later, the officers had left and the babies were settled. All I could do was hope for the best and trust the officers to find my girl.

𝑂𝑁𝐸 𝑊𝐸𝐸𝐾 𝐿𝐴𝑇𝐸𝑅
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sierra and Princeton were watching Frozen, while Caterina, JJ and I were having a drink in the kitchen. "I was thinking about moving, you know have a fresh start?"

"That's a great idea, George," JJ said. "It'll be better for all of you-"

My phone ringing cut JJ off. "Hello?"

"Hello, George. It's Officer Andrews. We've found Eleanor just in time. But she's in extremely bad condition. She hasn't been drinking or eating. Could you please come to the hospital?"

"Erm sure, I'll be there as soon as possible," I said, putting my glass in the sink and grabbing my jacket. "Elle's been found but she's in extremely bad condition. Could you look after the kids for me?"

"Sure," The two said.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I arrived at the hospital to see Eleanor lying there, looking exhausted. She looked up at me, and a tear slipped down her cheek. "Babe, what's wrong? It's okay, I'm here now." I sat next to her and grabbed her hand. "You'll be okay." I kissed her hand and looked her in the eyes. Instead of the bright blue colour they usually were they were now a dull, grey colour. "I'll always be here for you. I'm never going to leave you,"

"G-G-George..." She stuttered. "H-H-He r-r-raped me."

Jack raped her? If he was here, he would be a dead man. "We can get through-"

"No. Listen to me; it's not alright. Can't you see what they're trying to do to us? They're trying to break us apart! They never liked me being happy. Maybe it's better for us not to be together."

"Please don't say that we're breaking up," I cried, fearing the worst. "What about the kids?"

"It's just a little break, George. Not forever, just a while." Eleanor said.

"No. I can't live without you, you are my world!"

"I'm sorry, George. It's just for a-" I cut her off by kissing her chapped lips. She kissed back and I pulled away.

"Please, little one. I've booked a holiday for us, and I was thinking about moving house." I told her. "We can start fresh, forget about them. I won't let them get you again. And that's a promise."

I saw her hesitate. "I don't know George..." I looked at her with pleading eyes. "Fine, but where are we going on holiday?"

That's my girl!