𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌

𝐸𝐿𝐸𝐴𝑁𝑂𝑅 𝑊𝐻𝐼𝑇𝐸𝐻𝐴𝐿𝐿
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

George and I walked back into the house, only to find all the lights off. "Why are the lights off?" I asked him. He didn't say anything. I jumped when I saw everyone shout 'surprise'. Aw, the boys have planned a surprise party for me! I turned to George. "Was this all your idea?"

"Maybe..." he blushed.

"You're the best husband ever, do you know that?" I told him, beginning to tear up a little.

"Aw, don't cry!" He said, pulling me into a hug.

I laughed and shouted, "Let's get this party started!"

𝐴 𝐹𝐸𝑊 𝐷𝐴𝑌𝑆 𝐿𝐴𝑇𝐸𝑅
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I woke up, feeling sick. I went downstairs, to get a glass of water, hoping the sickness would go away. As I was filling up the glass, I threw up in the sink. I called Ella over, asking if she could bring pregnancy tests as well. She said that she'll be over in five and I put my head on the table. I knew for sure I was pregnant, as I haven't had my time of the month in a few days - either that or I was very late. George came down and asked what was wrong, seeing as I had my head on the table resting on my arms.

"I might be pregnant," I said, looking at him with tears in my eyes. Why was I so emotional all of a sudden?

His brown eyes lit up. "That's great!" He said, picking me up and spinning me around. He put me down and smiled lovingly at me.

The doorbell rang and it was Ella at the door. She handed me the bag and pushed me up the stairs. I went into the bathroom.

"I'm scared!" I said, bursting into tears after I took the tests.

"Why?" George asked, rubbing my back.

"What if you're fans, like, hate me?" I said.

"That won't happen. They love you!" George told me, taking my hands. I then looked at the time and walked back into the bathroom with George.

Positive.
Positive.
Positive.

"Oh my god," I whispered. "We're having a baby!!" I shouted happily, jumping on George's back. He laughed and I smiled.

I'm having a baby with the most perfect and gorgeous man alive.