𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸

𝐸𝐿𝐸𝐴𝑁𝑂𝑅 𝑊𝐻𝐼𝑇𝐸𝐻𝐴𝐿𝐿
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I wake up from my sleep and walked downstairs to make a cup of tea. I walked into the kitchen and saw George with his knees pulled up to his chest and his head rested on them. He was deep in thought, I could tell because he had his thinking face on.

He looked up at me and then looked back down. He inhaled deeply. "Eleanor, we need to talk."

"What, why? Isn't everything going well?" I switched the kettle on and started to make myself a cup of tea.

"Why does she do that to you?" He asked. He stood up and came close to me.

As the kettle clicked, I put a tea bag and two sugars in a mug. I poured the scorching hot water in, filling it halfway before putting milk in. "Why does who do what to me?"

"Ashley," He replied.

"I don't know. I think she gets jealous or something along those lines. But let's just say I haven't had a boyfriend for at least four years," I told him. I stirred my tea, blowing to cool it down.

"Four years?" He sounded clearly surprised.

"Ah, I'm fine with it," I laughed as I took a sip of my tea.

George stared into my eyes, hypnotizing mine and I stared into his. He looked at my lips and then back up at me. I placed my cup on the counter. George started to lean in, making our lips touch. Just the feel of having George's lips on mine, caused butterflies to erupt in my stomach. We both pulled away and he smiled, causing me to giggle. He still had his arms around my waist and I had mine around his neck.

"Ellie, do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked.

I smiled a huge smile and nod. "Of course!" I laughed. "But let the others guess before telling them!"

"You little prankster!" He pulled me in for a hug and then we heard laughter.

Josh appeared in the doorway and took one look at us. "What's going on here?" He smirked.

We pulled away. "Just a friendly hug!" George smiled.

"Sure!" Ella interrupted.

"Ella!" I screamed, running over to her. I gave her a hug. "What are you doing here?"

"Can't I see my best friend? I think you really need a girly day out with Caterina and I!"

"Alright, I'll just go and get ready," I grinned, feeling George stare at me.

I ran upstairs and hopped in the shower. After washing my hair and everything, I put on my clothes; a plain black top, a flower bomber jacket, black and white striped trousers and a pair of shoes. I blow-dried my brunette hair, curled it and then put on some makeup. I skipped downstairs.

"I'm ready," I smiled.

"Excited, much?" George laughed

"Shut it you!" I playfully pushed him as Ella, Caterina and I left.

***

We stumbled into the flat, laughing at something Caterina said and the boys saw how many bags we had. "JESUS CHRIST!" George's mouth formed an O shape.

"We're girls what do you expect?!" Ella replied, laughing slightly.

The girls and I walked upstairs to my room to put my things away in my wardrobe. After, we went downstairs to see the boys playing Grand Theft Auto 5. "Movie marathon!" We shouted, making their heads turn.

"No! We're playing GTA!" George whined.

The girls groaned, but I grinned. I walked behind him, placing my arms around his neck. "George, baby. Please?" I whispered against his skin. I felt him shiver at my touch. I kiss his neck and he gave in.

"O-okay." He said. Everyone laughed at how easily he gave in to me.

"YAY! Thank you, George!" I smiled, giving him a peck on the cheek.

***

After the movie, Ella went home as she doesn't live with us. I made a hot drink for myself as I was feeling tired. I walked back to where the boys are sitting and I sighed. "It's been a long day," I yawned

"Go to bed then." George simply said.

"It's only seven! I am not five you know!" I laughed. He turned the news on and I realized it's about Ashley Jones.

"Yesterday, Union J, Caterina Lopez, Olly Marmon, Ella Henderson and Eleanor-Mae Whitehall were spotted at the amusement park. People have spotted Ashley Jones stalking Eleanor-Mae Whitehall, who is good friends with the boys of Union J, especially George. Rumours have it that Ashley is planning an attack on Eleanor. If you see Ashley Jones, please help by calling-"

George switched the telly off. By now, I was crying my eyes out, scared of what would happen. "She wasn't kidding...I am going to die..." I whispered. George ran over to me and hugged me tightly. "George, if I die, remember that I love you. So much," My cries get louder and my tears are staining his white t-shirt.

He grabbed my cheeks and pulled my face to look him in the eyes. "Eleanor, listen. You are not going to die. I won't let her touch you," He kissed me gently and the others had their mouths open wide. "I promise."

The doorbell rung and Jaymi looked out the window. "It's the police," He said, as JJ gets up to answer the door.

"So are you two you know..." Josh said.

"Not for long though because I'm going to die," I sighed.

"You're not going to die," A police officer said as they walk in with Jaymi. "I'm Officer Andrews," He held out his hand and I shook it.

"I'm Officer Smith. Don't worry, we'll arrest Ashley Jones before you know it." She smiled.

Just then the doorbell rang again. My eyes widened as Jaymi told us that it's Ashley. I began to shake, grabbing George's hand. "Right. Perfect. We'll hide and if she does anything suspicious we'll arrest her." Officer Andrews said. We all nodded, except me. JJ went to answer the door as the officers hid behind the sofa.

Ashley came in and pulled out a gun. "I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM GEORGE!" She yelled at me.

"I don't even like you," George stated simply.

"When I want a guy, I expect him to be mine! So you are mine!" She said, pointing the gun at me. I tightened my grip on George's hand as she went to pull the trigger. Before she could, the officers came out and put handcuffs on her.

"Don't worry about her now. She'll be in prison for a long time. We won't let anyone bail her out," The Officer smiled.

"Thanks," George said, as I sighed.

She smiled weakly and walked out after saying goodbye. I sat back down on the sofa and sighed as George pulled me into a tight hug. "She won't ever come near you again, babe," He whispered. I hugged him back and we fell asleep together on the sofa.

𝐴𝑈𝑇𝐻𝑂𝑅'𝑆 𝑁𝑂𝑇𝐸!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hello! I hope you're enjoying the book so far. I know this book has a lot of drama, I don't know what i was thinking when I wrote this at fourteen XD