𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁

𝐸𝐿𝐸𝐴𝑁𝑂𝑅 𝑊𝐻𝐼𝑇𝐸𝐻𝐴𝐿𝐿
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I woke up and saw Josh and JJ laughing. "What's so funny?!" I asked.

"The pictures we just took of you and George!" JJ laughed.

"You what?" I yelled, causing the curly-haired boy next to me to wake up.

George sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Why are you waking me up for?"

"Well, these two idiots here decided to take pictures of us while we're sleeping!" I sighed, running a hand through my hair.

"So...?" George said in his raspy, morning voice.

"One, I was asleep, two, I had no makeup on whatsoever and three, my hair is a bird's nest!" I complained.

"You always look beautiful," George said as he kissed me. Sparks flew and I kissed him back. Josh and JJ made gagging noises causing me to laugh.

The doorbell rang and I jumped. George laughed and grabbed my hand. We walked downstairs and see Ella. "Ella!" I skipped towards the door, also doing a little twirl, then hugged Ella.

"You are such a weird girl. But I love ya!" George smiled. I smiled back and blushed as the boys switch on some music. Super Bass by Nicki Minaj comes on and I start to sing/rap. Ella has come over to watch me.

I finished the song and again, the boys and Ella's mouths were hung open in shock. "You need to go on the X-Factor!" JJ said.

I looked at Ella and she nodded in agreement. "Okay then, I guess I will!"

We signed up for the X Factor audition online and I gave everyone a group hug. These were the best friends I needed.