64

A few days have gone by since they came to the apartment. Tori was currently laying on the soft carpet with her legs proped up over the electric heater in the bedroom. While warming her body, she scrolled through many different websites trying to find her husband a gift for Christmas.

What do you get a man that could buy the world if he wanted? Nothing seems worthy enough for him.

"What are you doing?" Her husband's voice spoke out of the blue, causing Tori to jump.

He stared amusingly at his wife, she was only wearing a pair of his boxers and one of his shirts. Her toned legs were crossed over the heater.

"I'm warming my legs." She met his gentle gaze. "I don't have any clothes." Setting down her phone by her side, she stretches her arms over her head.

His shirt that she was wearing rode up her stomach, leaving her hips visible to him. The gentle looked that was once in his face was quickly replaced with a much darker one.

Realzing this, Tori gives him a playful smirk. A few days ago while they were in the shower, Carter started something he purposely didn't finish, just to punish her for that sexy dance she did at the club.

She rolls over on her stomach, with her round ass sticking in the air. She watched as the bulge in his pants grew.

He couldn't believe how good she looked in his boxers, her ass looked liked it was going to tear his briefs apart and spill out. Silentky, he prayed that would happen.

"Are you okay?" She smirked slyly, rocking her hips from side to side while she was still laying on the floor. She knew what she was doing and he did too.

"What are you doing?" He spoke lowly and his voice came out husky. His dark gaze never left her rear as he stalked over to her.

Suddenly becoming shy and insecure, Tori jumps to her feet. His eyes met hers as he lowered himself to her level.

"Don't tease me Victoria." His lips lightly touched hers. "I'll pin you to the floor, with your." He grabbed her ass roughly while pulling her into him. "Ass pressed against me while I fuck the hell out of you."

She yelped in response, she didn't feel brave now. She didn't mind feeling small to him. It turned her on like crazy.

"Now." He kissed her passionately before pulling away from her. "I'm going to go get you some stuff from the house, Connor left this morning for his work. So you'll be by yourself for a little bit." He walked over to his closet, pulling out his shoes and putting them on.

"Alright."

************

Carter has been gone for well over an hour, Tori has been sitting on the couch the entire time he's been gone. He says she's safe, but he said that about the house too. It's not that she's blaming him, it's no where near his fault. Just that, A lot of shit has happened since they met.

With her legs pulled close to her chest and her chin resting on her knees, Tori let's put a long yawn. The second she closes her mouth, loud banging comes from the other side of the front door. Startled, Victoria freezes.

Carter specifically told her not to open the door. With in a few seconds the knocking stops. She can feel her heart beat speed up, something's not right. Quietly, Tori slides off the couch and crawls to the door. She slowly peeks under the small opening. Nobody's there!

She knows better than that, as fast and as quiet as she can be, Victoria runs up to her and Carter's room. Rummaging through his dresser, she finally finds a black pistol. Holding pointed down at the side of her leg, she backs into their closet and shuts the door as she closes the door.
Keeping silent, Tori listens for any sudden noise. Minutes go by in silence.

As she reaches for the knob, a loud crashing sound echoed from downstairs. She wraps her free hand around her mouth to muffle her gasp. Another loud thud meets Tori's ears. She wants to hide further in the darkness of the closet but she knows it'll make noise and alert the intruder.

There's footsteps, they're getting closer and closer. Until finally, they've stopped right in front of her bedroom door.

She quietly leans her head against the wall she inhales, her bottom quivering. The shadow of the person slides across the floor as their shoes come into view from under the door.

Readying the gun in her hands, she aims to the door as it swings open.

*************

"What about this one?" The employee held up a shimmery red dress.

"No." Carter didn't hesitate as he scanned the many other dresses.

The small shop he was in was nothing but dresses, even though he was only wanting to get a couple, all there is are dresses.

"I'm actually going to go somewhere else, I'm sure my wife is tired of wearing dresses all the time anyways."

As he pushes he way through the doors and steps foot on the pavement outside, his phone begins to ring.

"Hello?" He answered.

For a second nobody answered, it was just heavy breathing.

"You should get home." A chilling voice finally spoke. "You're not safe alone. She's not safe alone."

Before he could speak, the caller hung up. Without wasting time, Carter dashed to his car, unlocks the door and speeds off after he gets in. He can't understand why all this is happening. Why do they go after her? How long do they plan on doing this shit?

They won't be doing anything much else for long, once he finds them. They're all fucking dead. His thoughts started going to dark places as he got closer to the apartment.

As he pulls into the parking lot and jumps out of his car, the sound of a gun went off from his apartment.

"Victoria." He yelled loudly.