Dinner at a friends

Carter sat in his chair in the large living room, he can't stop thinking about James inching his way to Tori. He's going to interfere with the plan.

Carter often thought about just getting rid of the problem. Tori likes this James guy, and he doesn't want her to know how ugly the real world is. She doesn't need to know what he does in his free time.

"Katie texted me, dinner is at six. It's five now so we need to leave in thirty minutes." Tori says as she walks into the living room and taking a seat on the couch.

His dark eyes met hers.

"Shouldn't you get ready then?"

"Shouldn't you." Tori fires back.

Carter raised his dark brow.

"I'm wearing this."

Tori thought about telling him it's a casual dinner, and that he doesn't need to wear a suite and tie. She decided against it.

********

The car ride was nearly silent the entire time, besides the occasional small conversations between Carter and Tori. She didn't know that talking to Carter was so hard, she's never felt so intimidated by a man before.

"I have to be somewhere tonight after dinner." Carter informs Tori as they pull into the parking lot.

"Oh, alright." Tori mumbles, mainly to herself.

Tori knocked three times on her best friend's apartment door.

"Hi." A squeaky voice boomed as the door opened. "Monica, they're here." The short bubbly blonde yelled from behind her shoulder. "Come in, come in."

Carter followed behind Tori, his eyes consumed her figure. He doesn't know what it is about this girl,  it's starting to piss him off how attracted he really is to her. He won't let her know that though, he doesn't want this woman to fall for him.

"Tori." Monica called from the kitchen.

To Carter's surprise, the apartment was decent size.

Tori happily waltzed into the kitchen where her tall beautiful friend was.

"You can sit down." Katie giggled as Carter leaned against the wall waiting for his small woman to return.

"Thanks."

He takes a seat on a small black leather couch, sitting up straight so he's no longer slouching he looks at the small blonde.

She's taller than Tori, not by much but she is. Her short blonde hair swayed as she talked, she's very pretty. She's short, and a bit heavier than Tori. Carter moved his eyes away from the small thick woman. He let his eyes take him to the large tv that was playing some weird cartoon.

"It's called FlapJack." A sweet, smooth voice brought him out of his thoughts. Referring to the show that was on the television.

Carter wasn't even paying attention to the show that was playing.

"Dinner is going to be in about 20 minutes." Tori said taking a seat next Carter. She popped a blue popsicle in her mouth.

Carter narrowed his eyes as he watched her. Her small delicate hands were wrapped around the wooden popsicle stick. He felt his pants tighten when her full lips slid up and down the blue flavored stick. Moisture ran down the popsicle, showing Carter just how warm Tori's mouth is. He wondered if she knew what she was doing, her eyes were glued to the cartoon playing on the large screen of the television. He watched carefully as she slid the popsicle out from between her plump lips.
He couldn't take it, his pants grew too tight watching the small woman suck on something that's a similar shape as the bulging erection in his pants.

"Would you stop doing that?" He hissed quietly.

She looked him in the eyes with pure innocence while she licked the frozen flavored ice.

"Sorry. I didn't realize I was probably making a weird noise while eating this." She laughed quietly.

That's not what it was at all. He actually craved being touched, this woman has been teasing him for a few days now and he can't take it anymore.

"I'm going to the restroom." He huffed as he stood.

"It's the last door on the left." Tori pointed. She put the popsicle back in her warm mouth.

*******

Carter stood in the bathroom wondering if he should do what he was thinking about doing. He felt like he needed to, if he doesn't he'll get extremely frustrated. He dug one of his hands into the front of pants. He felt how hard he was.

She did this, she made him hard because she was going to town on a f*cking popsicle.

He pulled his large member out,  grabbing onto it tightly while his other hand gripped the bathroom counter aggressively. His thoughts went to Tori. He imagined the small woman kneeling infront of him with those full lips wrapped around him.

His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he pumped himself harder. If it wasn't for the bathroom counter, he would of fallen to his knees. His release was coming quick as he thought of the way Tori's tongue would feel against him.

There was a knock on the door bringing him out of his trance.

"Mr.Johnson are you alright?" Tori whispered.

The moment she said his name in such a soft whisper was all he needed to finish. He liked the way she said his name, it made him feel powerful. Her innocence drove him crazy, he wanted to take that innocence away. He wants to bury himself in her and show her how powerful he can be.

"Yeah." He huffed quietly. "Yeah I'm fine."

Carter ran the water under the sink to wash his cum out off his large hand before opening the door. On the other side awaited the woman he just got off on.

"Dinner is done." She smiled sweetly at him.

He followed her into a small room he assumed was the dining room. The walls were a cream color with a small table that seated four people.

"You can next to Monica if you want." Tori joked as they all took their seats to eat.

"Yeah pretty boy, come sit next to me." Monica purred, her eyes held the look of intimidation. 

Carter didn't look phased in slightest. This woman doesn't scare him, he knows she's only kidding but there's never been a woman who intimidated him.

"I think I'll sit next to my fiancee." He held eye contact with the dark hair woman sitting across from him.