14

By the time Tori had reached her table, Carter was already done with his water.

"Are you ready?" He asks as she takes one last drink.

With no response for the mascaline man, she continues to slurp her empty soda cup. Carter sits and looks out in the distance, trying to stay calm about the disgusting noise she's making.

"I think that's good." He snaps taking the empty cup from her.

"Sorry, I'm just really nervous." She says standing up with the tall man. "James is over there, and he was questioning why I was with you."

"James is over there?" His eyes narrowed at the small beautiful woman in front of him.

Tori nodded her head slowly.

"Stay here." He ordered. "I mean it Victoria stay right fucking there."

When she agreed to stay where she was Carter took off to James's table.

"You nasty little piece of shit." Carter growled as he stood in front of James. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

James jumped back in his chair as the much taller man approached him.

"What are you talking about?" James holds his ground.

"You peep through her fucking window, then you get off on it?" Carter tried to hold down his anger as hard as he could. "Then you show up here?"

James smirked slyly at the assumptions his boss is making.

"Why Mr.Johnson Tori is a single woman, if someone wants to get off on." James eyes fly past Carter and land on the beautiful creature. "Such a magnificent beauty, then what's the problem?"

Carter grabbed the collar of James's shirt and pulled him close.

"You go near my fiancee one more time, I will kill you," Carter growled in his employee's ear. He pushed the scum bag back in his chair before walking away to his future wife.

"Fiancee huh?" James whispered to himself, while watching his Tori walk away. Miss. Walters never said she was engaged to the CEO and club owner.

*********

"I have some business I need to attend to. I'll be at the club later, why don't you go open up?" Carter handed Tori the clubs keys before planting a small kiss on her forehead and whispering. "There's someone with a camera across the street, act as if you love me."

Tori wraps her small fingers around his large hand, and gently pulls the keys away. She lays her free hand softly on his face, and plants a kiss on his flushed cheeks.

"I'll see you later." He whispers before walking off towards his car.

Once Carter reaches his door, Ed pulls up in front of Tori.

"Hello Miss. Walters, I'll be driving you today."The old man give her a warm smile, as he gets out of the matte black car and opens the back door for her.

**********

Carter stepped through the large doors that lead into his company building, the cold breeze from the fans under the floors and above his head, send a shiver down his spine.

"Mr. Johnson." The beautiful blonde from the meets a few days ago swayed her hips as she walked towards the CEO.

"Not now Mary." He hissed as his hand runs through his perfectly slicked back,dark chestnut hair.

"Sir, this is really important. Should I just wait up in your office?" She twirls her blonde locks between her fingers.

Carter didn't response, and instead headed his way to the conference room.

"Ah, I'm glad to see everyone is here on time."

"Actually Sir, you're kind of late." Sam mumbled quietly.

Carter glared at the nerdy, lanky kid. He thought for a second that maybe he should fire the little fucker, but then that would go against everything he is. Carter hates liars, cheaters. Pervs. Carter gripped the pen in his hand as he took at seat. His thoughts went to Tori working at the bar with that creep tonight.

Tori. Working at the bar, with the creep. Sh*t, how could that blow completely over his head. He felt the color drain from his face. Carter knows that dick fuck isn't going to listen and stay away from her.

"Meet adjourned." Carter says without thinking and stands from his seat. His eyes scan around the room for someone to take over, and the only person who knows what this meeting is about is Sam.

"Sam is taking over, everyone needs to listen to him. If he has any complaints about any of you. You're fired. Mary go get this boy some coffee and donuts." Carter says as he stands behind his chair. "Sam take a seat, if you do good conducting this meeting you'll have a job here." He says as he begins to walk out the door.

"Sir, I've been here for three years, I know more about this meeting than he does." Mary growled pointing to the nerdy lanky kid.

"Mary I do believe I am the boss. Sam tell Mary to get you some coffee and donuts or whatever you want. If she doesn't listen she's fired. I don't have time to fuck around with you all right now." Carters snaps.

Sam let's the smirk he's been fighting play along his lips.

"Hey Mary, go get me some monster and sour patch kids." Sam ordered.

Carter gave the kid a weird look. That's an odd combination.

"Alright then, I'll gonna now." He says as he finally walks out the door.

********

Carter pulls into his parking lot, and skims over the few cars until he noticed James's. A deep growl erupted from Carter's lips as he got out and slammed his car door shut.

"Carter?" Tori beamed as the CEO stomped through the door. "What are you doing here so early?"

Carter scratched the back of his neck. James is no where to be seen.

"I... My meeting..." he stutters looking for the right words. He could tell her the truth and tell Victoria that he came here to keep the perv away from her. He shook the thought out of his head. "I let my intern take over, if he does good he gets the job."

Tori smiled. "You mean Sam?" She asked wiping glasses out with a clean towel.

"How do you know Sam?" He raised a brow.

"I had a few drinks with him one night at the small pub a couple blocks down," She stated.

Right as Carter went to say something, James walked out of the bathroom.