39

Carter wraps his arms around Tori protectively, he will die if he has to for her.

"What are you doing here?" Carter hissed at the large man from the tv. "You're suppose to locked up."

"For what you did." The man points his massive finger at the young CEO. "I got charged for what you did. Do you remember? Does she know?" He points to the small woman, shaking his Carter's arm.

"Carter what is he talking about?" She lifts her head to meet his eyes.

He doesn't reply, instead he clenched his jaw and moved his eyes back to the insane man.

"Does she even know how you're the most powerful man in New York?"

"That's enough." The tall man with chestnut hair growled deeply. "She doesn't need to know anything."

In a quick flash, Carter pulls out his silver gun. The gun that has killed many, many people. He'd always look down at his gun when he first began killing, it didn't matter either way though, the gun was so shiny that there would be reflections.

"I don't want to use this in front of her." The CEO frowned with pain laced in his voice. He doesn't want his sweet, beautiful wife to know how ugly the world really is, he didn't want her to find out what he does... not like this.

"It's a good thing you won't have to, you won't even be awake for much longer." The larger man smirked. "Go ahead Mike."

Mike?

The moment Carter turned around to see his old friend, everything went black. The last sound he could hear was Victoria screaming and crying his name. Then suddenly everything was quiet.

***********

Tori rose her head slowly, a massive headache forced her to keep her head low and her eyes shut. The sound of dripping water seemed to calm her aching head, it was a peaceful sound. She didn't even have to open her eyes to know she was kidnapped by that crazy man on tv. Although she was terrified, she wasn't going to show it. Tired of being a damsel in distress, she let out a big sigh as she tried to think of a plan. When she was a juvenile delinquent she was never in danger like this.

"Victoria." A voice echoed slowly through our what ever room she was trapped in. "I'm glad you're awake."

That voice... She knows that voice!!! But from where? Only hearing it a couple times made it difficult to point it out.

As the man stepped closer to her, she opened her eyes. Mike?! Oh thank god, he's come to save her.

"Mike I'm so glad you're here, I really need help." She tilts her head towards her arms. Thick rope held her arms above her head, while her ankles were tied together. The surface she was laying on was hard and cold, her guess was that she was on a metal table.

What's with these freaks and tying her up, and having a thing for metal tables?

"Oh sweet Victoria, I'm here but not to help you." A sly smirked fiddled it's way to Mikes chapped lips. This sick man has a thing for the luscious, small woman tied to the table. He's never been the type of man who forces himself upon a woman, but his rage towards Carter overpowered his sanity. What little of it he had left anyways.

"Mike... it would be safer for you to just help me." Carter already killed James right? What would stop him from killing Mike? Not that she's not to opposed to the idea now.

He pressed his elbows against the hard surface of the table, and leaned into Tori's ear.

"He won't find you very easily, even when he does find you. You'll be completely ruined." Mike sneered. "When he finds you damaged in every way, he won't want you anymore. Then when the time is right. I'll kill him." He left a nasty wet kiss on the base of her neck.

"I'll ducking kill you, you disgusting pig." She yelled as he pulled away. "You touch me or him and I swear I'll gut you like the hog you are." Her faced turned as red as her hair in anger.

He wouldn't touch her... would he? He rough dirty hands clasped around her face in a harsh manner, as if answering her question he smacks his lips against hers. She can't move! She keeps her lips in a tight thin line to avoid his tongue. She doesn't want to kiss him, the only man she wants is Carter.

"I'm not going to stop Tori, he took what was mine. Now I'm taking what is his."

***********

"Where the fuck am I?" Carter groaned as he rubbed his head. As his vision returned, he soon realized he was at his wedding... alone. Where's Victoria?! He threw himself up off the ground, his head was spinning out of control. Mike that dick fuck hit him with the bottom of his gun.

His phone. He should have a tracker on Mike and Tori's phones, as crazy as that sounds they were for good reasons. For example, the situation he's in now. Diving his large hands in his pockets, he pulls out his phone.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" He yells as he looks down at the unusable phone. There wasn't even a screen anymore, chunks were missing. The damn thing won't even power on, not that it matters considering the fucking bottom of it looks like it was smashed off. His only chance of saving his wife is his younger brother. As much as he hates asking that little shit for help, Victoria's life means more to him than his pride.

Once he finds those two sick fucks, he's going to end their lives. He won't leave the work for someone else, no. He was going to torture them and kill them with his own hands. When he gets there and they've touched her, he'll break every bone in their fucking bodies. He doesn't give a shit if Victoria finds out he's a leader of a dangerous gang/mob. All he's focused on, is ripping those men apart limb by limb.