25

The night was long and boring, Carter couldn't sleep. He tossed and turned throughout the entire night, it was hot. To hot, Tori had wrapped herself around him while she fell asleep and never moved. He wanted to push her off his torso as soon as she latched on, but something stopped him. What's happening to him? This harsh cold hearted man who had been hiding in a dark cave, was being led to outside world by this beautiful red head. Her hand wrapped around his own large one, taking him away from the darkness.

He has to piss, badly. Not being able to hold it anymore he quickly rolls her off of him. Thankfully she didn't wake up and before she could he ran off to the bathroom, slamming the door behind him.

Fluttering her eyes open only to be blinded by the bright light coming from the window, Tori sits up and takes in her surroundings. That's right she fell asleep with Carter. It was impossible for her to sleep last night until she crawled into the CEO's bed.

"Get dressed into some professional, you start your new job today." Carter walked back into his room adjusting the black tie that's around his neck.

"New job?" Tori repeated his words.

"Yeah. You're my new personal assistant." He smirked as dirty thoughts filled his mind. "You're no longer working at the bar. You'll be safe under my watch everyday."

"You're kidding right?" Excitement swirled around her stomach, she's always wanted to work in a big corporation. Granted she wouldn't be out with the others, out buying smaller businesses or organizing investments. No, she was going to be the CEO's personal pet. The excitement died down a little when she realized Carter already has a personal assistant.

"Well, hurry up." Carters words brought Tori back to the real world and out of her thoughts.

Following his orders Tori's rushes to her room, she couldn't believe it. She was going to work at her dream job. As she made her way into her room, she quickly ran into her walk in closet and pulled out a black button down long-sleeve shirt, along with a black pencil shirt. After she throws on her attire she slides her feet into red high heels. Her red curly locks laid along her back in the most natural yet perfect way.

********

The sun was bright today, Carter felt the heat already getting to him on the car ride to the company building. His patience was on the low today, he could tell it was going to be a long, long day.

"Put this on." Carter tossed a small black box in Tori's lap as he drove down the highway. He realized his actions were harsh but he couldn't help it, he was use to being cold to everyone. Never in his life has he ever felt guilty for hurting someone's feelings, but hers felt important to him. "Sorry." He mumbled.

A loud gasp fell from her full lips, the smile plastered across her face lifted Carter's mood in a second.

"Do you like it?" He asked never taking his off the road.

"Are you serious?" She squealed loudly. "I love it." Tori held the small ring between her finger and thumb examining the diamond with admiration. It wasn't anything too flashy, it was small and simple just like she likes.

"I'm glad." He gives her a small smile while he pulled into the enormous parking lot. Carter's large hand wrapped around the stick, and pulled it down to park before shutting off his expensive Mercedes.

Tori's heart leaped ten feet in the air when she saw that on Carter's ring finger was a silver band.

"I got me a ring to, might as well make it believable."

She nodded her head in understand following his lead by getting out of the car and walking into the cool aired building.

"You're my personal assistant so you'll be with me all day." His tone held something behind it, it told Tori not to push his buttons today.

Without speaking a word, Tori followed her fiancé up a large flight of stairs and into a large all white office with nothing but black leather chairs, a massive desk that looked as if it was made of actually wood, it's back was closed off so no one could see under it. Carter pushed past the small woman he was going to soon marry and sat at his desk.

"For your first job, why don't you come here." He purred, eyeing her up and down. That pencil skirt was too generous to him, letting him see every curve the beauty in front of him has.

"What?" Tori froze in the spot she had been standing in.

"You heard me."

She shook her head quickly, this is a professional work place, she wants to professional.

"What is with you?"

"What do you mean?" Tori wrapped her small arms around her chest, hugging herself tightly.

Carter flickered his eyes to her covered chest, she was hugging herself so tight he could see the outline of the bra she was wearing. Calmly getting up from his chair, with a confident stride he stalked his way to Tori, stopping directly in front of her.

He was close to her, too close. She wasn't afraid he was going to hurt her, she wasn't afraid of him in general but he is intimidating. It caught Tori off guard when he pulled her into him, one hand twisted into her hair and one hand firm on her lower back. She felt him poke her with his manly area.

"Carter." Tori's tone is stern but her words were hushed when his lips touched her ear.

"Let me take you right here, over this desk."

Quickly snapping back to her senses she pried her hands between both of their chests,pushing hard against Carter only to get no where.

"I'm not sleeping with you." She growled trying to break free from his grip.

"Why is that?" He didn't sound mad, aggravated and frustrated maybe but not mad. "Are you a virgin?" He laughed.

Many seconds of silence passed by before it dawned on him.

"You're a virgin, aren't you?" He looked down at her face, she was red in the face and refused to meet his gaze. Her silence was an answer on it's on. "Of fucking course." Rubbing his temples with his fingers, and closed his eyes to think.

She's a virgin. He mentally Thanks his grandfather sarcastically, his grandfather would find a girl like her for him. Carter isn't into innocent women, he likes them skilled. Victoria is no where near skilled, not in that aspect.

"I've been saving myself for marriage." She whispers clearly ashamed of herself.

Carter's attitude instantly disappeared when he eventually caught on that no other man has touched her like he will get to.

"That's fine." He smiled down at her. "I've got a lot of paper work to do, why don't you go explore the building."

Tori gave him a small kiss on the cheek before turning on her heels and exiting his large office.