38

Fury rose up inside of Carter faster than anything when the drunk woman made her way to his wife. In a protective instinct, he wraps his muscular arm around Tori's small frame and pulls her behind him. Even if this woman is his wife's mother, she's plastered and Carter doesn't trust her.

"Mom are you drunk?" Tori poked her head out from behind her husband.

"No." Her mother hissed loudly. "Yes, but I can explain-."

Tori planted a small kiss on Carter's arm to ensure him she is fine, offering him a warm smile she stands directly in front him.

"It's okay mom, why don't we go get you some coffee?" She softly placed her hand on her mother's cheek as she spoke. Her voice was gentle, as if she was talking to a broken child.

"Coffee sounds good." Her mother smiled, tears were threatening to fall from her eyes.

"I'm going to get her some coffee, have the dj play some music so no one gets bored." Tori smiled at Carter before walking off with her drunk of a mother.

"David." Carter hollers to his younger brother. "Let's open the bar, the food out and start playing music."

Normally David would snap at his older brotherh for ordering him around, but today is Carter's wedding and for once he looks happy. Doing as his brother demanded, David told the workers to open the bar, The Caterers filled four or more tables worth of food and the D.J began to play upbeat music.

Carter was going to make sure Victoria had the best wedding possible, and he wasn't going to let her drunk mother ruin it. The moment the music began to play, Carter made his way to the coffee shop in side the large building. Instantly he saw the two of them, Tori was holding back her mother's hair as she barfed in the trash can. Why the fuck is his wife holding her mother's hair on her wedding day?

"What the fuck?" Carter growled as he strode towards the two women.

"Carter not now please." Tori begged as her mother puked once more.

The liquid that came out of her mother was an orangish pink color. A disturbing noise erupted from her mother's throat.

"This is your wedding day, the wedding you've been planning since you were a child, she's." Carter pointed to the sick woman. "Ruining it."

"She is my mother." Victoria's voice was low and harsh as she spoke to her husband.

As if on que David walked up beside his older brother. Mentally thanking David, Carter meets his eyes.

"Do me a favor, will you?" The Older brother nodded his head in the direction of his wife's mom. "Take her to one of the rooms upstairs please, she's not feeling well."

Without any hesitation, the younger version of Carter did as he was told.

"Now we can get back to the wedding. Our wedding." He stretched out his large arm, waiting for Tori to take his hand.

She thought about it for a second, she wants to be mad at the way he spoke about her mother but he was right. This is her wedding, her mother shouldn't of come her plastered. Maybe she doesn't have a reason to be mad, this is also his wedding.

"Alright." She whispered taking his larger hand in her small one. "We have a party to host."

********

"Mrs. Johnson, you don't have to help us clean up." The caterer with light pink hair smiled.

Mrs. Johnson. Tori repeated the name over and over again in her head, she can't believe she's married to Carter. Excitement over powered her, causing her face to turn fifty shades of red.

"It's fine, there were a lot of people here. I don't mind helping." Tori's never mind helping people clean up, she's always enjoyed it.

Carter watched his wife from afar, she was no longer wearing her wedding dress. Her beautiful body was covered with a flowing green dress. Although it still showed her amazing curves. He wanted to take her right there. She bent over to pick an empty cup off the ground, the dress allowed him to see her ass perfectly. The thought of tying her to his massive bed crossed his mind, the way she would whine, and moan his name. Her face flushed red with her plump lips parted, just enough for him to shove his tongue in. He wanted to tease her and make her beg for more.

The moment he realized she was walking towards him, he thanked himself for putting his erected member in his waist ban of his boxers. He had to do it before he saw her in her wedding dress. Standing at the alter with a boner wouldn't of been a great idea.

"The place is cleaned up, are you ready to go?" She bit her lower lip seductively. She's thought about it all day and making up her mind, she wants to give herself to Carter. All of herself. "And I have a surprise for you."

"I have a surprise for you too." He smiled a toothy grin. "You remember how I told you to pack a suitcase?"

"Yeah."

"I got us plan tickets to Paris." He whispered softly in her ear.

A quiet gasp fell from her pink painted lips. "Carter you didn't have to do that."

"No I didn't, but I wanted too. You've always wanted to go to Paris, you told me so a few weeks ago."

He was actually listening? Does that mean he actually paid attention to her likes and dislikes. Of course he did, the wedding is proof enough. It's exactly how she always pictured it, even better than she pictured.

"So what do you say?" He kissed her cheek. "Do you want to get going? I don't want to miss our flight."

"I'm sorry but your flight has been canceled."

Carter immediately threw his up in the direction the voice came from. No.. how did he find them?