24

Carter sat at the edge of his bed as he watched the beautiful creature in front of him, for the first time in his life he felt like he was lucky. Lucky that he was going to be the one to touch her soft delicate skin, he was lucky because he has her... for a year. He knew he was starting to care for, as much as he tried to push the fact in the back of his brain, he couldn't. He wasn't falling in love with the girl, but he's taking a liking to her. Fear started to creep it's way into his mind, he was afraid he might fall for her. She could find out what his side job is, and what his hobbies are, what if she finds the room he's been hiding?

"Can you help me please?" She giggled while she was reaching her arm behind her back trying to find the zippers on the dress. "I can't do it."

All of his angry has been washed away when he saw how innocent she looked. Her face tinted red, her full lips glistened in the fading sunlight as she ran her tongue across her bottom lip.

Carter rose from his spot and slowly made his way to her. His long fingers found the hidden zipper and slowly pulled it down while his free fingers skimmed down her back gently. He felt the goosebumps rise under her skin.

A slight gasp fell from her lips, his lips were pressed against the base of her neck and they slowly made their way further down.

"I want to rip this dress off of you." He growled before leaving another kiss on her bare back. "Go lay on the bed."

"W..why?" She stuttered, trying to catch her breath.

"Because I want to fuck you." He smirked when the words left his lips causing her face to turn a dark red and a small gasp to escape her throat.

"No." Tori wrapped her small arms around her chest for protection.

"What? Why?"

She didn't reply, instead she walked away without any word to him. His thoughts ran a mile a minute, instantly he thought of the worst. His worries about her being taken advantage of pushed their way to the front of his mind. She told him James didn't do anything sexual towards her, when in fact he did. She doesn't realize it, but he enjoyed it to the point he could of gotten off on it.

Carter felt his stomach drop and his anger rise, what kind of man enjoys watching women endure pain? He couldn't help but feel like this was his fault, he should of hired her at his company instead. She wouldn't of had to go through this if he would of given her the job.

"Victoria?" He knocked lightly on her door.

He caught himself hoping she would open the door and he could apologize. It wasn't his intention to scare her.

"Yeah?" She offered a small smile.

He released a sigh of relief before pushing his way into her room.

"Did anything else happen while you were in that cabin?" He took a seat on her bed.

She wasn't sure if she would tell him about James trying to force her to do something she didn't want to do.

"No." She says too quickly.

"Tell me the truth." He growls.

Tori felt frozen, she was embarrassed. Why would anyone want to someone something like this? She didn't like the feeling it brought her.

"Yes. Kinda." She turns around to hid her face from his judgment.

"What did he do?" Carter asked slowly trying to keep his cool.

**********

"You nasty fucking prick." Carter stormed down the the stairs to the basement of the cabin.