20

"Carter you're home." Tori yelled as she ran up to him, leaving her three friends in the other room.

"Yes I am, do you have people over?" He asked eyeing her up and down.

His dark eyes landed on the massive scar that ran down that ran down the left side of her face. What did he use on her to leave such a hideous scar. He realized he had been staring too long, when she pushed her hair in front of her face to hide the nasty markings.

"I'm sorry." He mumbles before he catches himself.

"It's okay." She smiled. "And yes, Katie and Monica are here with Erica and I."

Carter rolled his eyes when he heard Monica's name.

"You do realize you've been through hell tonight, and we have somewhere to be tomorrow right?" He hissed as he began to walk away.

"What the hell was he talking about?"

Tori jumped out of her skin and turned around to see the tall tan woman.

"Oh, I got in small little accident tonight. I told you that." Tori laughed.

"Well, lets all head to bed then."

Carter stalked his way back down the stairs to the living room where Tori and her friends were.

"Victoria, are you coming to bed soon?"

Tori's face lit up like Christmas lights, she looked around at her friends who all held goofy smiles.

"Oh-um. Yeah I'll be there in a minute let me get them situated." She tells her soon to be husband.

She leads them to her bedroom, pushing the heavy door open reveling her room.

"Tori is this your room?" Katie asked with a confused look.

"It's my spare room, just in case Carter and I get in a fight and I want to be alone." She lies. "Goodnight you guys, I'll see you in the morning."

*********

Carter laid in his bed waiting for his fiancé while looking over his paperwork. A few soft knocks interrupted his thoughts.

"Come in Victoria." His voice was low as he spoke her name.

She slowly walked in the larger room and closed the door behind her without a sound. Carter felt his member grow as she slowly walked to the empty side of the bed. Her red curly hair cascaded over her shoulders, a few strains laid over her face making her lime green eyes stand out.

"You can sit or lay on the bed." He informed her as she stood there awkwardly.

She crawled on the bed with a wide grin. The smell of vodka filled Carter's nose. He wanted to scold her for drinking, but he can't bring himself to do it. His eyes watched her every move. Those short shorts she's wearing rode up, as she stuck her ass in the air and laid her chest to the mattress.

Carter felt himself get harder because of her actions. His hand slides under the blanket and into his boxers, grasping his length tightly.

"I like you." She blurts out.

Carter ripped his hand away from his hardened area, giving her a horrific look.

"You what?"

She sits up and scoots closer to him.

"I like you." She repeats.

"Victoria." His pushes his brows forward.

"You have to like me somewhat. You're always staring at me." Her fave was just as red as her hair.

Carter thought about what David had said. His younger brother was right, this small woman has become fond of him.

"I told you what this was, it's your own fault you like me. Not mine." He growls.

He had hoped if he were mean to her, she wouldn't fall for him. Now he sees that he was completely wrong. With in a blink of an eye, she straddles herself across his waist.

Lowering her mouth to his ear she whispered. "The more you deny your feelings, the stronger they'll become."

Her breath was hot and sent chills down Carter's spine. He grabbed her hips roughly before flipping them over. Her small breast bounced as an outcome of him slamming her down in the cloud like bed. He wanted to feel her body under his large hands, he wanted to make her scream his name.

"I'm a dangerous man Victoria." His voice was seductive and low. His hand ran under her baggy shirt, cupping one of her breast.

Suddenly and idea formed in his head. He has a way to make her hate him, she's too good for him anyways. His heart felt heavy as she thought of the fact that he's a dangerous man and she's an innocent woman who's falling for him. He can't return the feelings, it would only damage her in the end.

A small whimper escaped Tori's lips, bringing Carter back to his senses. Gripping her small nipples between his fingers, he gently squeezes them. Tori's mouth opened slightly, letting another moan escape from her full lips.

Carter snaked his arms under Tori's back and lifted her up sitting her on his lap. Tori gasped loudly as his hard member poked her in the right spot through his boxers. Cupping her face roughly, Carter smashes his lips on hers, his hands made their way down to her full hips, holding her in place.

Breaking away from the aggressive kiss, Tori peels her shirt off.

"What are you doing?" Carter asks as his eyes land on her perky breast.

They may be small but damn are they perky. Instantly he lunged forward, catching her nipple in his mouth.

"I don't want to take this to far." She mumbles between her moans.

Carter instantly stops his actions and pulls away.

"That's fine." He stated, giving her a small warm smile. "Let's just go to bed for now."

Tori's eyes glistened in the moon light shining from Carter's massive window.

"I wanted to do something for you." She mutter shyly, her face beat red.

"Do you?" His eyebrow raised. "What is it you want to do?"

Slowly he lays down, hoping it's what he thinks it is. He can't lie, he does like Tori and he does want her full lips wrapped around him.

She straddles herself once more, pulling down his boxers. Taking his length in her small hands, she slowly starts to pump up and down.

Carter's eyes roll to the back of his head at the sight of her topless, giving him a hand Job. She speeds up the pace, making Carter sit up slightly. His hands find their way to her hair tugging it aggressively.

"Ah, fuck Victoria." He moans loudly. With in minutes his release comes, spraying her all over her stomach and chest. "Fuck you're good at that." He growls before pulling her into him, giving her another rough kiss.